Product Adoption Specialist
Salsa is a leading technology company serving the nonprofit sector. Salsa provides powerful SaaS tools for fundraising, advocacy, marketing and supporter engagement across all types of nonprofit organizations. Founded in 2003, Salsa is driven by a passion to help nonprofits achieve their mission. Salsa makes it easier for social good organizations to engage communities, raise funds, rally supporters and make their voices heard. Salsa powers more than 3,000 organizations and 10,000 nonprofit professionals – organizations like Marine Corp Toys for Tots, Campaign for Tobacco Free Kids, Save the Children, National Disability Rights Network and many more.
Salsa is a great place to work - a transparent organization that promotes a flexible and collaborative culture. Team members work hard, have fun, and actually help social good organizations change the world for the better. Salsa is part of the EveryAction family. EveryAction is the fastest growing and second largest nonprofit software company with over 15,000 organizations using the software to raise more money and build more support. Headquartered in Washington, DC, EveryAction is fueled by passionate people who care about doing more good.
Salsa Lab’s Client Adoption program combines product implementation and on-boarding with online fundraising and constituent engagement best practices to give our non-profit customers a unique plan for reaching their fundraising goals. Our Product Adoption Specialists are responsible for leading the execution of Adoption projects including delivering 1:Many and 1:1 client presentations, guiding clients through asset development in the Salsa Labs product suite and providing strategic fundraising advice to clients regarding constituent segmentation, messaging and follow-up.
- Own end-to-end delivery of Product Adoption activities including delivering client webinars and customer trainings (via web conferencing technology such as GoToMeeting)
- Develop and maintain client resources such as training guides
- Achieve 80% successful client adoption of Salsa’s product(s) within 60 days of project kickoff.
- Ensure Salsa’s Adoption program integrates fundraising and donor engagement best practices.
- Track client performance outcomes and product functionality use related to adoption services.
- Continuously identify opportunities for improvement to refine program and improve customer outcomes
- Work closely with Product On-boarding and Training teams to ensure program execution remains a smooth and effective experience for Salsa customers
- Deliver Product Adoption focused case studies, references, and showcase customer champions
- Work with Customer Success leadership to expand Product Adoption services to all Salsa products and customer segments.
What We’re Looking For:
- 2+ years in client facing role such as customer service, sales, fundraising development, customer success, customer support, etc.
- Experience developing online fundraising, digital marketing, or donor engagement programs for nonprofit organizations
- Experience developing marketing/training collateral such as blogs, whitepapers, industry research, etc.
- Familiarity with nonprofit-specific online fundraising & CRM software tools
- Familiarity with online engagement best practices
- Experience with Software-as-a-Service on-boarding/implementation/adoption a plus.
- Exceptional presentation and client communication skills (both written and verbal)
- A willingness to go the extra mile to kick start our client’s success
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, Google business software
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
Benefits of Working at Salsa Labs:
Aside from working with smart, passionate Salsa employees, having uncapped growth potential and an awesome work/life balance, this position includes a competitive suite of benefits. Benefits include health, dental and vision insurance, 401K with 2% company contribution, life insurance, short and long-term disability insurance, an ongoing education allowance, up to 12 weeks paid parental leave, paid holidays, unlimited paid time-off and no dress code!
Location & Work Environment:
Just a few blocks from the Bethesda Metro on the Red Line, our office is located at 7920 Norfolk Ave, Bethesda, MD 20814. Our culture is fast-paced, creative and innovative with a casual work environment.
EEO Statement: Salsa Labs, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, or genetics. We seek to build a diverse staff representative of the communities we serve. All qualified applicants are strongly encouraged to apply.