Account Executive (Inside Sales)
Salsa is a leading technology company serving the nonprofit sector. Salsa provides powerful SaaS tools for fundraising, advocacy, marketing and supporter engagement across all types of nonprofit organizations. Founded in 2003, Salsa is driven by a passion to help nonprofits achieve their mission. Salsa makes it easier for social good organizations to engage communities, raise funds, rally supporters and make their voices heard. Salsa powers more than 3,000 organizations and 10,000 nonprofit professionals – organizations like Marine Corp Toys for Tots, Campaign for Tobacco Free Kids, Save the Children, National Disability Rights Network and many more.
Salsa is a great place to work - a transparent organization that promotes a flexible and collaborative culture. Team members work hard, have fun, and actually help social good organizations change the world for the better. Salsa is part of the EveryAction family. EveryAction is the fastest growing and second largest nonprofit software company with over 15,000 organizations using the software to raise more money and build more support. Headquartered in Washington, DC, EveryAction is fueled by passionate people who care about doing more good.
YOU are driven, dedicated, and have what it takes to smash quotas and succeed in tech sales. You’re interested in making great money and like the idea of working in a start-up environment. Maybe you even have some prior experience selling for a marketing or fundraising software company. Sound familiar? If so, come join one of the area’s hottest tech companies where you can do well by doing good.
Salsa Labs offers…
- A dedicated training program that builds your knowledge of the nonprofit market
- A culture that offers snacks, a laid back dress code, and the ability to work in a meritocracy
- A base salary plus commission/bonus potential and plenty of room for growth
- Recruit new clients to Salsa’s Community via a mixture of cold calling and warm leads
- Achieve monthly, quarterly and annual goals and metrics as outlined by sales management
- Maintain a strong pipeline of qualified, prospective clients
- Update client data and communications within Salesforce CRM
- Conduct software product demonstrations virtually using screen share technology
- Develop proposals and respond to RFP’s in a timely manner
- Continuously educate yourself on the latest digital fundraising and advocacy best practices in the nonprofit space
What We’re Looking For:
- Driven sales performer with demonstrated ability to meet/exceed quotas
- Minimum 2 years successful inside sales experience selling a Software-as-a-Service solution
- Very comfortable with and does not shy away from making cold calls
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, and excellent attention to detail
- College degree or equivalent experience (required)
- Salesforce CRM experience preferred
Benefits of Working at Salsa Labs:
Aside from working with smart, passionate Salsa employees, having uncapped growth potential and an awesome work/life balance, this position includes a competitive suite of benefits. Benefits include health, dental and vision insurance, 401K with 2% company contribution, life insurance, short and long-term disability insurance, an ongoing education allowance, up to 12 weeks paid parental leave, paid holidays, unlimited paid time-off and no dress code!
Location & Work Environment:
This position is based out of our Wexford, PA office location. Our culture is fast-paced, creative and innovative with a casual work environment.
Salsa Labs, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, or genetics. We seek to build a diverse staff representative of the communities we serve. All qualified applicants are strongly encouraged to apply.