Web Designer/Digital Marketing Designer
Salsa is a leading technology company serving the nonprofit sector. Salsa provides powerful SaaS tools for fundraising, advocacy, marketing and supporter engagement across all types of nonprofit organizations. Founded in 2003, Salsa is driven by a passion to help nonprofits achieve their mission. Salsa makes it easier for social good organizations to engage communities, raise funds, rally supporters and make their voices heard. Salsa powers more than 3,000 organizations and 10,000 nonprofit professionals – organizations like Marine Corp Toys for Tots, Campaign for Tobacco Free Kids, Save the Children, National Disability Rights Network and many more.
Salsa is a great place to work - a transparent organization that promotes a flexible and collaborative culture. Team members work hard, have fun, and actually help social good organizations change the world for the better. Salsa is part of the EveryAction family. EveryAction is the fastest growing and second largest nonprofit software company with over 15,000 organizations using the software to raise more money and build more support. Headquartered in Washington, DC, EveryAction is fueled by passionate people who care about doing more good.
As a collaborative Marketing Team member, the Web Designer/Digital Marketing Designer will utilize powerful tools like the Adobe Creative Suite and Hubspot COS to apply inbound marketing strategies to support the efforts of our Marketing, Sales, and Customer Success teams. Having a background in web development and graphic design will aid this candidate in building and maintaining website enhancements and landing pages. The ideal candidate will also have a knack for analyzing data and monitoring web successes and failures to influence Salsa’s website strategy.
- Work under tight deadlines to produce quality digital design materials that support Marketing, Sales, and Customer Success efforts
- Build, launch and maintain HubSpot COS websites, website enhancements and landing pages
- Become proficient with using Hubspot Content Optimization System (COS) including the creation of HubL modules
- Continually optimize Salsa’s website performance and assist in planning website strategy
- Apply inbound marketing strategies for website development to generate quality sales leads
- Design other marketing/digital marketing and advertising materials including product videos and animated content as needed
- Maintain corporate branding across all platforms
- Manage and maintain digital asset library using shared services like Google Drive.
- Use design strategies that maximize conversion of website visitors to quality sales leads
What We’re Looking For:
- 4+ years web design experience that includes graphic design, front-end web design and website optimization
- Experience working with the Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Dreamweaver, Adobe Premier & After Effects)
- Meaningful experience working in Hubspot environment is required, must achieve Hubspot Design Certification
- Must be comfortable working with responsive layouts and designs, and building effective, intuitive user interfaces
- Candidate must have working knowledge of building custom tools and modules like online calculators
- Must be familiar with Google Webmaster Tools
The Right Candidate Will:
- Be an innovative designer, fast learner, and collaborative team player
- Be a strong problem solver with experience trouble shooting web applications and code
- Have outstanding computer, communication, proofing, testing and research skills.
- Have in-depth knowledge of social media platforms
- Take a strong interest in analytics, data, and monitoring web successes and failures.
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced, startup environment
Perks & Benefits of Working at Salsa Labs:
Aside from working with smart, passionate Salsa employees, having uncapped growth potential and an awesome work/life balance, this position includes a competitive suite of benefits. Benefits include health, dental and vision insurance, 401K with 2% company contribution, life insurance, short and long-term disability insurance, an ongoing education allowance, up to 12 weeks paid parental leave, paid holidays, unlimited paid time-off and no dress code!
Location & Work Environment:
Our office is located at 10475 Perry Highway, Suite 301, Wexford, PA 15090. The work environment is casual and relaxed, yet high energy.
EEO Statement: Salsa Labs, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, or genetics. We seek to build a diverse staff representative of the communities we serve. All qualified applicants are strongly encouraged to apply.