Senior Solution Consultant
The Sr. Solution Consultant presents Sage Intacct’s solution offerings and architecture to SMB prospects and customers. The Sr. Solution Consultant is responsible for evoking confidence in Sage Intacct’s functionality, technology infrastructure, and removing all technical objections in the sales cycle. The Sr. Solution Consultant will uncover business requirements, develop a solution sales strategy, and create and effectively demonstrate Sage Intacct’s solutions that address prospect requirements.
- Clearly articulate the benefits of Sage Intacct’s solutions to all levels including lines of business managers and “C” level executives
- Understand the customer needs and establish Sage Intacct’s solution as the best solution to provide desired business benefits
- Develop, present and deliver high-impact demonstrations of the Sage Intacct solution
- Support Corporate and Channel Account Executives in production of high-quality sales proposals and supporting materials
- Meet monthly, quarterly and annual quota objectives working in tandem with the Corporate and Channel Account Executives
- Provide input to other cross-functional departments pertaining to prospect requests and product enhancements as needed
- 5+ years’ experience in a pre-sales role, with implementation consulting or customer support for an accounting/ financial software application(s).
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, finance, accounting, business, or related field
- In depth knowledge of accounting (or demonstrable experience of accounting processes)
- Solid oral, written, presentation and interpersonal communication skills
- Proven track record of increasing deal size and accelerating the sales cycle
- Successful quota achievement
- Familiar with internet application software. XML and web services experience preferred but not required
Recruitment Agency Policy
Sage Intacct does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees, or any other company location. Sage Intacct is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Our HR Privacy Notice discusses the information we collect from applicants and how we use it.
Equal Employment Opportunities
Sage Intacct is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, or belief; national, social, or ethical origin; age; physical, mental, or sensory disability; sexual orientation; gender identity and/or expression; marital, civil union, or domestic partnership status; past or present military service; HIV status; family medical history or genetic information; family or parental status including pregnancy; or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Sage Intacct will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.
Important E-Verify Information
As an equal opportunity employer, Sage Intacct is committed to a dynamic and diverse workforce. E-Verify Federal law requires Sage Intacct to confirm the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States. Sage Intacct will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee’s Form I-9 to confirm work authorization.
Please read the attached notices, available in English and Spanish, for important information.