Analyst Relations Manager
Sage Intacct is seeking an Analyst Relations Manager to build and execute our growing analyst relations program. Our primary goals are to increase positives dispositions with the most influential analysts, ensure favorable outcomes in key reports, and advise the business.
We are looking for an exceptional individual. This position will play a key role in managing and growing relationships within the industry analyst community on behalf of Sage Intacct. This role requires management of relationships with key analysts and senior leaders at the company to develop a constructive, consultative relationship between Sage Intacct and the analyst community.
This individual excels at the fundamentals: bringing established relationships with leading industry analyst firms, and a proven track record of managing analyst relationships, strategic planning and execution of briefings, analyst strategy days, and growing coverage and favorable product evaluations performed by analyst firms.
- Develop and implement strategic endpoint analyst relations plans and Corporate AR programs in alignment with company and portfolio objectives.
- Drive analyst awareness of Sage products and significantly expand analyst understanding and support of our differentiation and value propositions.
- Collaborate with Marketing, Product Marketing, executives, and other cross functional teams to build and execute strategic plans, analyst engagements, and a strong customer reference pipeline engagements.
- Generate Analyst Relations content, including briefing documents, messaging, competitive positioning, rebuttals and responses to crises and issues
- Drive the execution of proactive product inbound/outbound communications to generate strategic engagement & advice with/from the analyst community
- Interact with and support the business, solution management, field marketing, solution/partner marketing, field sales, other comms functions, globally and with specific regions as needed
- Provide feedback on content and messages. Prepare spokespeople for analyst engagements.
- Manage reporting, results analysis and distribution of all key analyst reports to bring key insights and efficiency to the organization.
- Advise senior leaders and internal teams about analysts perceptions about Sage Intacct, competitive insights and industry trends. Collaborate across marketing, product teams, senior executives, and sales to integrate analyst relations activities to support programs, campaigns, key announcements and events.
- A team player with a positive attitude and a collaborative work style
- Trusted relationships with analysts and influencers
- Knowledge of trends in communications and analyst relations
- Exceptional interpersonal, written/verbal communication skills and attention to detail
- Experience working directly with executives, product management and product marketing functions
- Proven and successful in balancing strategic thinking with tactical, detailed execution.
- Ability to be creative, strategic, analytical, and think outside the box to solve problems and secure opportunities
- Ability to develop metrics, build executive summaries and communicate business and technology insights
- Ability to work independently, managing multiple projects simultaneously with minimal supervision
- Strong project management and time management skills
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing or Communications preferred.
Recruitment Agency Policy
Sage Intacct does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees, or any other company location. Sage Intacct is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Our HR Privacy Notice discusses the information we collect from applicants and how we use it.
Equal Employment Opportunities
Sage Intacct is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, or belief; national, social, or ethical origin; age; physical, mental, or sensory disability; sexual orientation; gender identity and/or expression; marital, civil union, or domestic partnership status; past or present military service; HIV status; family medical history or genetic information; family or parental status including pregnancy; or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Sage Intacct will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.
Important E-Verify Information
As an equal opportunity employer, Sage Intacct is committed to a dynamic and diverse workforce. E-Verify Federal law requires Sage Intacct to confirm the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States. Sage Intacct will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee’s Form I-9 to confirm work authorization.
Please read the attached notices, available in English and Spanish, for important information.