Sr QA Engineer
As a Sr. QA Engineer, you will have the opportunity to design and develop automated tests using Selenium and homegrown tools and frameworks. You will work closely with engineering and Product Management to test, build and execute automated test scenarios against the Sage Intacct Contract subscription billing application. The automated tests you develop will run as part of our continuous development environment, providing product quality feedback to Development and QA.
- Work on new features from start to finish, from design stages to production delivery.
- Develop, manage, and maintain automated regression suites for functional, regression and testing.
- Work with development on timely delivery and testing of features, so as to provide the best possible quality solution for customers
- Work closely with Product Management and functional QA teams
- Work with customer support and reproduce problems reported by customers.
- Report cases in bug tracking system and work with development in verifying the fixes and features.
- Degree in Accounting/Finance (BCom/MCom/CA/MBA with Finance) or Degree in Engineering – BE/BTech/MCA.
- Experience with Accounting/ERP applications or accounting knowledge is a plus 4+ years software quality and test engineering experience.
- Experience with Cloud/SAAS application development & delivery.
- Previous exposure of working in a fast paced development and delivery organization.
- Direct experience debugging and optimizing existing code to find root cause for cases.
- Experience working with accounting software.
- Expert in creating test plans and detailed test cases.
- Expert in working on integrations and defining master child relationships.
- Ability to prioritize problems in problem tracking software applications.
- Strong analysis, problem solving, and troubleshooting skills.
- History of shipping high-quality, well-designed software products.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Self-motivated, capable of working independently.
- Organized and capable to work on multiple tasks efficiently.
- Customer Focused, to be the ‘voice for the customer’ in internal discussions.
- Experience testing ERP / Accounting application.
Recruitment Agency Policy
Sage Intacct does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees, or any other company location. Sage Intacct is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Our HR Privacy Notice discusses the information we collect from applicants and how we use it.
Equal Employment Opportunities
Sage Intacct is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, or belief; national, social, or ethical origin; age; physical, mental, or sensory disability; sexual orientation; gender identity and/or expression; marital, civil union, or domestic partnership status; past or present military service; HIV status; family medical history or genetic information; family or parental status including pregnancy; or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Sage Intacct will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.
Important E-Verify Information
As an equal opportunity employer, Sage Intacct is committed to a dynamic and diverse workforce. E-Verify Federal law requires Sage Intacct to confirm the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States. Sage Intacct will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee’s Form I-9 to confirm work authorization.
Please read the attached notices, available in English and Spanish, for important information.