Sr. Software Engineer (Nodejs/Java/Python)
The Sage Intacct Budgeting and Planning Sr. Software Engineer will work with the Sage Intacct Engineers in Bangalore and the Sage Intacct Budgeting and Planning Engineers in Israel to design and develop world class product integration. The Sr. Software Engineer is responsible for architectural design issues, coding standards, and overall consistency and quality of the final solution. Sr. Software engineers will understand the implications of major design decisions, and will be responsible for highlighting important or difficult decisions, ensuring that the tradeoffs are considered.
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve software
- Architect efficient and reusable systems that drive complex web applications
- Identify issues and implement solutions to complex problems in large scale backend infrastructure
- Collaborate with Product Designers, Product Managers, and Software Engineers to deliver compelling user-facing products
- Identify and resolve performance and scalability issues
- Bachelors or Masters in Computer Science or related field
- 5+ years of software engineering experience
- Passion for working on algorithm problem solving
- Experience in Ember.js or angular/react
- Python, Java or another Object-oriented programming language is a plus
- Familiarity with NOSQL DBs is a plus
- Understanding software engineering principles
- Able to self-learn new skills and technologies
- A team player, excellent collaboration skills
- Experience collaborating with engineers in different geographies is a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Recruitment Agency Policy
Sage Intacct does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees, or any other company location. Sage Intacct is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Our HR Privacy Notice discusses the information we collect from applicants and how we use it.
Equal Employment Opportunities
Sage Intacct is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, or belief; national, social, or ethical origin; age; physical, mental, or sensory disability; sexual orientation; gender identity and/or expression; marital, civil union, or domestic partnership status; past or present military service; HIV status; family medical history or genetic information; family or parental status including pregnancy; or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Sage Intacct will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.
Important E-Verify Information
As an equal opportunity employer, Sage Intacct is committed to a dynamic and diverse workforce. E-Verify Federal law requires Sage Intacct to confirm the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States. Sage Intacct will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee’s Form I-9 to confirm work authorization.
Please read the attached notices, available in English and Spanish, for important information.