QA Engineer, Platform and API
The ideal candidate is hands-on and has a software engineering background, either in product development or software testing. The candidate is comfortable discussing requirements, design and implementation in order to advise on necessary unit tests, develop automated tests, and pursue other means of ensuring consistent quality of various back-end services, frameworks, and public APIs that enable both internal and external software developers to build applications on the Sage Intacct Platform.
Sage Intacct Platform is built on a scalable, extensible platform that enables rapid application development.
- Review product requirements and determine quality requirements
- Review and advise on quality aspects of designs and implementation
- Design and automate test cases, maintain automated regression suites
- Develop and manage the CI/CD process
- Review and recommend improvements to existing QA processes
- BS/MS in Computer Science
- 3-5 years software engineering experience, including software quality assurance
- Experienced in test automation, experience with a Test Automation Framework a plus
- Experienced writing SQL statements to query and manipulate data
- Experienced in XML and REST API test automation
- Familiarity with CI tools (Jenkins)
- Financial/Accounting application experience a plus
- Strong analysis, problem solving, and troubleshooting skills
- Strong communication skills
Recruitment Agency Policy
Sage Intacct does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees, or any other company location. Sage Intacct is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Our HR Privacy Notice discusses the information we collect from applicants and how we use it.
Equal Employment Opportunities
Sage Intacct is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, or belief; national, social, or ethical origin; age; physical, mental, or sensory disability; sexual orientation; gender identity and/or expression; marital, civil union, or domestic partnership status; past or present military service; HIV status; family medical history or genetic information; family or parental status including pregnancy; or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Sage Intacct will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.
Important E-Verify Information
As an equal opportunity employer, Sage Intacct is committed to a dynamic and diverse workforce. E-Verify Federal law requires Sage Intacct to confirm the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States. Sage Intacct will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee’s Form I-9 to confirm work authorization.
Please read the attached notices, available in English and Spanish, for important information.