Sr. Financial Analyst
Sage Intacct is seeking a Sr. Financial Analyst to join its growing finance organization. Reporting to the Director FP&A and Integration, the Sr. Financial Analyst will be a key member of the Financial Planning & Analysis team in developing and maintaining effective financial planning, reporting, and analysis process for our sales teams. The Sr. Financial Analyst will work directly with the Director FP&A and Integration and Go to Market departmental leaders to do annual planning, quarterly forecasting, and provide strategic financial advice.
The ideal candidate will have significant experience working with Sales executives as their trusted adviser and will be fluent in sales SaaS metrics.
The ideal candidate will be passionate about the value of ongoing process improvement using Intacct’s best-in-class financial management and accounting applications and thrive in an evolving, fast-paced environment.
- Partner directly with the Director FP&A and Integration and business stakeholders for business reporting
- Act as go-to person for the GTM teams financial and operational needs
- Establish strong relationships with and become a key advisor to sales leaders
- Act as the expert in the room on all key sales metrics
- Support senior management team and department heads with in-depth analysis and actionable insights
- Roll up your sleeves and assist in developing annual operating plans, quarterly and monthly financial forecasts, and ongoing analysis of actuals versus plan and/or forecast for specified departments
- Develop and monitor performance indicators, highlighting trends and analyzing causes of unexpected variances
- Provide counsel on financial matters that focus on expense control and profitability of the business. Suggest trends, resulting implications, key actions, and strategic implications
- Analyze complex financial information and reports to provide accurate and timely financial recommendations to management for decision making purpose
- Develop and bring forward independent strategic and financial insights
- Contribute to system and operational improvement initiatives as they relate to FP&A
- Collaborate with various functional departments as appropriate
- Provide leadership and guidance to other team members
- Act as an ambassador to the rest of Sage for the SaaS model and the metric-driven approach we use
- Special projects as needed
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or related field, MBA a plus.
- 7+ years of related experience, software as a service industry a must.
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to simplify and explain complex financial information to stakeholders of all levels across multiple functions.
- Ability to roll-up sleeves and get the job done while maintaining focus on the bigger picture
- Proven track record of business partnering with GTM executives
- Demonstrated success in developing and applying concepts, practices, and procedures of financial planning and analysis. Superior forecasting methods and techniques. Advanced analytical and quantitative abilities
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to effectively work with departments throughout the organization in an open office setting with high growth, start-up mentality
- Experience with Sage Intacct, Adaptive Insights, and Salesforce.com a plus
- Advanced Excel skills
- Self-starter who can work with minimal supervision
Recruitment Agency Policy
Sage Intacct does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees, or any other company location. Sage Intacct is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Our HR Privacy Notice discusses the information we collect from applicants and how we use it.
Equal Employment Opportunities
Sage Intacct is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, or belief; national, social, or ethical origin; age; physical, mental, or sensory disability; sexual orientation; gender identity and/or expression; marital, civil union, or domestic partnership status; past or present military service; HIV status; family medical history or genetic information; family or parental status including pregnancy; or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Sage Intacct will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.
Important E-Verify Information
As an equal opportunity employer, Sage Intacct is committed to a dynamic and diverse workforce. E-Verify Federal law requires Sage Intacct to confirm the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States. Sage Intacct will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee’s Form I-9 to confirm work authorization.
Please read the attached notices, available in English and Spanish, for important information.