People Director, Medium Segment
To build strong commercial relationships and engage as a strategic partner to the EVP, Medium Segment and their direct reports. Provide strategic advice and knowledge on People related matters and ensure effective delivery of the Medium Segment People Plan. Work in collaboration with colleagues in the People function (People Business Partners, CoEs, People Services) to ensure a value-adding, consistent People service provision to leaders, managers and colleagues across the Medium Segment and to lead the implementation of all Group/Function operational/strategic People programs and change agendas into the Segment.
- As an integral part of the Segment leadership team, partners with the EVP & VP’s to understand the business strategy. Creates and delivers people strategies and plans to underpin the business strategy, ensuring change initiatives and solutions drive efficiency and optimal employee performance and engagement.
- Leads any change that is specific to the Segment, partnering with People Business Partners (PBPs) across all relevant geographies. Works closely with Small Segment PBP regarding Function-led change that impacts the whole team and ensures effective local communication and implementation.
- Collaborates with the employee relations and colleague experience teams in country ensuring effective colleague consultation as well as improving the colleague experience.
- Owns and implements the key People processes (e.g. talent review, succession planning, performance management) across the Segment. Provides insight to VP People and Capability Lead on function-specific training needs, identified stars and potential successors, etc.
- Leads salary and bonus planning across the segment in partnership with the country PBP’s and in line with Group policy and processes.
- Has a clear overview of the total headcount across the Segment, responsible for data accuracy and approval to hire and remove colleagues (collaborating with regional / country PBP’s where appropriate).
- Works with CoEs (Reward & Recognition, Learning & Development, Resourcing & Talent) to define country-specific requirements to be implemented. Supports the development, implementation and continuous improvement of Group People policies by providing business insights and priorities to the CoEs and by deploying agreed methods and frameworks for People initiatives within the Country.
- Champions and drives adoption of the Operating and service delivery model to partner and collaborate with in-region People Teams to ensure effective delivery of people strategy for Segment colleagues
- Supports the development of talent across the People Function through mentoring / job shadowing etc. to enhance capability and manage talent and succession planning within the People function.
- 8+ years of experience within a Senior HR Business Partner role, having influenced senior leaders and driven/implemented HR strategy
- Ability to quickly build strong working relationships with individual stakeholders and groups and become a trusted and credible strategic partner, coaching and influencing business leaders
- Competent building and working towards a 12-month Segment people plan as well as shaping the people strategy for medium segment
- Leveraging relevant data and insights from internal sources and bring in external knowledge to influence decisions and make recommendations
- Experience as a change leader with the ability to identify areas that would benefit from change and then drive this through to completion
- Experience in a global organization, with global scope; ability and willingness to manage responsibilities with stakeholders across multiple time zones
- Proven ability to operate in a matrixed business environment and within a People shared services model
- Substantial knowledge and experience of best in class HR, covering the full HR cycle, systems, policies and relevant legislation, as well as of the business strategy and needs
- Proficiency in English language, with strong verbal and written skills
- Demonstrated commitment to learning through continuous educational development
- Demonstrated success in a fast-paced and dynamic environment, ideally within the tech sector
- Bachelors / Masters degree or equivalent experience required
- Functional qualification / membership of associated professional body preferred
Recruitment Agency Policy
Sage Intacct does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees, or any other company location. Sage Intacct is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Our HR Privacy Notice discusses the information we collect from applicants and how we use it.
Equal Employment Opportunities
Sage Intacct is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, or belief; national, social, or ethical origin; age; physical, mental, or sensory disability; sexual orientation; gender identity and/or expression; marital, civil union, or domestic partnership status; past or present military service; HIV status; family medical history or genetic information; family or parental status including pregnancy; or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Sage Intacct will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.
Important E-Verify Information
As an equal opportunity employer, Sage Intacct is committed to a dynamic and diverse workforce. E-Verify Federal law requires Sage Intacct to confirm the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States. Sage Intacct will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee’s Form I-9 to confirm work authorization.
Please read the attached notices, available in English and Spanish, for important information.