Professional Services Consultant
The Professional Services Consultant is a member of the Sage Intacct Professional Services team reporting to a Professional Services Principal Consultant and Team Lead. Responsibilities include simultaneously working with multiple Sage Intacct customers implementing Sage Intacct’s best-in-class cloud ERP/financial management software following Sage Intacct’s Project Delivery Methodology. Activities include meeting with customers to define and document business requirements, translating requirements to Sage Intacct software solutions, configuring the Sage Intacct software, validating and loading data templates populated by customers, developing reports with Sage Intacct report writing tools, delivering end-user training on the solutions configured, and assisting customers with system adoption after go-live. The Professional Services Consultant will work on projects with multiple team members all reporting to a project manager or as an independent consultant on smaller projects where the consultant is responsible for all aspects of project delivery including project management.
Additional Job Responsibilities:
- Complete projects and assignments on-time and within budget.
- Keep current with the latest product features and enhancements.
- Provide regular status reports/updates on work assignments to project managers and customers.
- Achieve personal utilization targets and accurately track work time using designated time-tracking tools.
- Build positive relationships with internal and customer personnel and serve as a reliable and trusted advisor.
Preferred Skills and Experience:
The ideal candidate must be self-motivated with experience implementing ERP/financial management software solutions and following a process-based software implementation delivery methodology including leading customer business requirements analysis sessions, translating requirements to software solutions, configuring software, and loading data. The candidate should be ready to work in a dynamic, fast paced atmosphere with a rapidly expanding customer base. The candidate must be organized, analytical, capable of working remotely and independently or as part of a team, adept at defining and adhering to project schedules, and skilled in handling multiple priorities. Additional ideal candidate qualifications are shown below.
- BS in Accounting/Finance or Computer Science/Information Technology or the equivalent, and a minimum three (3) years of progressively responsible experience implementing ERP/financial management software solutions and/or delivering software implementation consulting services.
- Knowledge of financial accounting and accounting principles (CPA a nice-to-have).
- Exposure to a broad range of industries and business scenarios including: software provider, contract management, services project accounting, revenue management, franchise model, international business, and inventory control.
- Familiarity with implementing and using Software as a Service (“SaaS”) solutions.
- Ability to plan and deliver multiple work assignments on-time and fulfill commitments.
- Understanding of software development and associated processes and an Intuitiveness/passion for software and technology.
- Adept at solving complex problems and enjoy challenges.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including a clear speaking voice, effective use of grammar, and a strong customer orientation.
- Enthusiastic, proactive, positive-minded, customer focused, and service oriented.
- Willingness to travel as required (estimate 15-20% per year).
Recruitment Agency Policy
Sage Intacct does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees, or any other company location. Sage Intacct is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Our HR Privacy Notice discusses the information we collect from applicants and how we use it.
Equal Employment Opportunities
Sage Intacct is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, or belief; national, social, or ethical origin; age; physical, mental, or sensory disability; sexual orientation; gender identity and/or expression; marital, civil union, or domestic partnership status; past or present military service; HIV status; family medical history or genetic information; family or parental status including pregnancy; or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Sage Intacct will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.
Important E-Verify Information
As an equal opportunity employer, Sage Intacct is committed to a dynamic and diverse workforce. E-Verify Federal law requires Sage Intacct to confirm the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States. Sage Intacct will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee’s Form I-9 to confirm work authorization.
Please read the attached notices, available in English and Spanish, for important information.