Sr. Product Marketing Manager, Intelligent Org
Are you looking to hone your product marketing skills at a fast-growing Silicon Valley company named one of the Bay Area News Group’s Top Work Places for 10 years in a row, one of Glassdoor’s Best Places to Work and recognized as one of the Best Workplaces for Diversity by FORTUNE?
As a Product Marketing Manager focused on our intelligent organization offerings spanning financials, planning and HR at Sage Intacct, you’ll help drive positioning, messaging, sales enablement, and sales tools development. You’ll have the opportunity to learn and demo our products, create compelling content for sales enablement and demand generation, and assist in competitive research. The candidate for this role will report to the Director of Product Marketing.
- Work with product management to develop and prioritize product investment strategy
- Work with cross-product and cross-functional departments, including industry marketing, product management, sales, and sales engineering to synthesize effective positioning and messaging that will drive creation of content.
- Product messaging responsibilities include creating product collateral, website content, data sheets, case studies, white papers, and presentations
- Go-to-market planning and execution responsibilities include developing channel and direct sales tools, support training and enablement, and marketing campaign and event support.
- BA/BS in marketing, business or liberal arts; MBA or equivalent experience required
- 5+ years of related product marketing experience preferred
- 2+ years of experience with marketing SaaS-based ERP, budgeting and planning, and HR applications and understanding of the connected business processes is highly desired
- Proven ability to work across product lines highly desired
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills
- Creative problem solver and strong analytical skills
- Ability to think strategically and execute tactically
Recruitment Agency Policy
Sage Intacct does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees, or any other company location. Sage Intacct is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Our HR Privacy Notice discusses the information we collect from applicants and how we use it.
Equal Employment Opportunities
Sage Intacct is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, or belief; national, social, or ethical origin; age; physical, mental, or sensory disability; sexual orientation; gender identity and/or expression; marital, civil union, or domestic partnership status; past or present military service; HIV status; family medical history or genetic information; family or parental status including pregnancy; or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Sage Intacct will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.
Important E-Verify Information
As an equal opportunity employer, Sage Intacct is committed to a dynamic and diverse workforce. E-Verify Federal law requires Sage Intacct to confirm the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States. Sage Intacct will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee’s Form I-9 to confirm work authorization.
Please read the attached notices, available in English and Spanish, for important information.