Sr. Application Engineer
Sr. Application Engineer will help to solve challenges around the engineering productivity by helping to develop, maintain and support engineering operation automation to ensure the highest quality and performance of our cloud computing financial management and accounting applications.
- Design, implement and support the enhancements of automation frameworks and infrastructure
- Analyze complex product subsystems to automate various processes of engineering operation
- Research and integrate new technologies and tools for automation
- Solve the technical challenges around the developer and engineering productivity
- Drive adoption of best practices in coding, testing and maintenance
- BE/BTech/MCA in Computer Science or related areas
- 5+ years’ experience in scripting language programming(Shell, Python, Perl, Php, Groovy, Java)
- Experience with version control tools like Git/Svn
- Experience in automating tools for web-based services/databases
- Experience in designing and implementing software development tools for automation
- Good knowledge on Linux Fundamentals and Database management
- Good knowledge on REST APIs
- Knowledge in NOSQL databases
- Exposure to cloud stack like AWS, Azure is plus
- Able to self-learn new skills and technologies
- Excellent problem solving and technical troubleshooting skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, teamwork, and communication skills
Recruitment Agency Policy
Sage Intacct does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees, or any other company location. Sage Intacct is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Our HR Privacy Notice discusses the information we collect from applicants and how we use it.
Equal Employment Opportunities
Sage Intacct is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, or belief; national, social, or ethical origin; age; physical, mental, or sensory disability; sexual orientation; gender identity and/or expression; marital, civil union, or domestic partnership status; past or present military service; HIV status; family medical history or genetic information; family or parental status including pregnancy; or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Sage Intacct will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.
Important E-Verify Information
As an equal opportunity employer, Sage Intacct is committed to a dynamic and diverse workforce. E-Verify Federal law requires Sage Intacct to confirm the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States. Sage Intacct will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee’s Form I-9 to confirm work authorization.
Please read the attached notices, available in English and Spanish, for important information.