Marketing BI Analyst
Sage Intacct is seeking a Marketing BI Analyst to join its growing marketing organization. This role will be responsible for providing the information and knowledge marketing leaders at Sage Intacct need in order to make informed decisions. This newly created position will leverage data across multiple platforms to drive insights.
A successful candidate will be passionate about analyzing, interpreting, and understanding data in a fast-paced and collaborative environment, and be able to communicate implications and hypotheses with business stakeholders at all levels.
- Work closely with stakeholders across the business to produce high-quality analyses that drive actionable insights
- Analyze the marketing funnel from leads to opportunities to bookings
- Develop new reports and even leverage machine learning as needed
- Identify bottlenecks or opportunities to increase leads, opportunities, and bookings
- Develop hypotheses and test them with the industry marketing team
- Communicate findings, insights, and results in a clear, concise, and effective manner to senior management
- BS degree or equivalent (Data Science background +); MBA preferred
- 1-3 years supporting marketing departments, including knowledge of high-velocity B2B SaaS marketing and sales funnel
- 1-3 years of experience in business data analysis in high-technology industries
- Demonstrate a passion for solving analytical problems using quantitative approaches to generate insights from data
- Ability to apply Big Data algorithms and techniques, including machine learning
- Strong report modeling and data management skills
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to simplify and explain complex problems to stakeholders of all levels across multiple functions
- Past experience with BI software (Tableau preferred)
- Knowledge of SQL and basic data modeling
- Informatica Cloud experience a plus (or other ETL tools)
- DW concepts and understanding a plus
- Self-starter who can work with minimal supervision
Recruitment Agency Policy
Sage Intacct does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees, or any other company location. Sage Intacct is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Our HR Privacy Notice discusses the information we collect from applicants and how we use it.
Equal Employment Opportunities
Sage Intacct is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, or belief; national, social, or ethical origin; age; physical, mental, or sensory disability; sexual orientation; gender identity and/or expression; marital, civil union, or domestic partnership status; past or present military service; HIV status; family medical history or genetic information; family or parental status including pregnancy; or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Sage Intacct will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.
Important E-Verify Information
As an equal opportunity employer, Sage Intacct is committed to a dynamic and diverse workforce. E-Verify Federal law requires Sage Intacct to confirm the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States. Sage Intacct will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee’s Form I-9 to confirm work authorization.
Please read the attached notices, available in English and Spanish, for important information.