Site Operations Engineer
The Site Operations Engineer will help maintain our mission critical production infrastructure to high levels of availability, security, scalability, performance, and efficiency.Job Responsibilities:
- Improve service availability and scalability through process, tools, and automation
- Configure and maintain servers and networks
- Configure and maintain software components, i.e., operating systems, web servers, application execution environments
- Configure and maintain system monitoring and backups
- Manage network security, routing, bandwidth, performance
- Participate in the team’s 24x7 on call rotation
- Monitor production systems, handle alerts and troubleshoot problems
- Bachelors or Masters (preferred) in Computer Science
- 5+ years of systems administration experience
- Fluency in systems administration of Linux, Apache, Tomcat
- Understanding and experience with web application environments, such as TCP/IP, HTTP, DNS, routing, load balancing, CDNs
- Understanding and experience with server farms in a data center environment
- Understanding of VPN, firewalls, IDS and security concepts
- Scripting/programming skills for automating system administration tasks
- Experience with network device administration (Cisco ASA/ IOS, F5, etc) is a plus
- Good interpersonal and communications skills
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to work effectively in a dynamic, high growth environment
Recruitment Agency Policy
Sage Intacct does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees, or any other company location. Sage Intacct is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Our HR Privacy Notice discusses the information we collect from applicants and how we use it.
Equal Employment Opportunities
Sage Intacct is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, or belief; national, social, or ethical origin; age; physical, mental, or sensory disability; sexual orientation; gender identity and/or expression; marital, civil union, or domestic partnership status; past or present military service; HIV status; family medical history or genetic information; family or parental status including pregnancy; or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Sage Intacct will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.
Important E-Verify Information
As an equal opportunity employer, Sage Intacct is committed to a dynamic and diverse workforce. E-Verify Federal law requires Sage Intacct to confirm the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States. Sage Intacct will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee’s Form I-9 to confirm work authorization.
Please read the attached notices, available in English and Spanish, for important information.