Web Content and Production Manager
The Web Content and Production Manager is a key member of Sage Intacct’s Web Operation team, and will be leading the effort to maximize the use of the website CMS by the various stakeholder at Sage intact.
As a Web Content and Production Manager, you will work collaboratively with our marketing partners, product marketing managers, and creative teams for Sage Intacct business in a fast-paced environment. This is a great opportunity for self-motivated individual who have attention to detail, excellent communication skills, and a passion for efficient process.
You will serve as the liaison between the different functional groups at Sage Intacct and the website, focused on ensuring our content is top-notch is terms of both aesthetics and editorial standards. Key projects include organizing publishing schedules, meeting with the stakeholder and guiding them thru content best-practice, publishing goals, and recommending website enhancements.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for providing production and maintenance support as needed, including but not limited to: building and maintaining the website using our content management system, developing and optimizing creative assets to add interactivity and functionality, performing site maintenance, applying quality assurance guidelines on assigned projects, and maintaining asset organization.
- Serve as a lead in the Content team to manage the day to day workflow of content production
- Make recommendations on how to increase the effectiveness of content management tools
- Oversee the web production team, including hiring new web producers.
- Maintain a quality control process for visuals and copy
- Systematize the scheduling and requesting of copy and visual assets, develop playbooks and in-take processes for content submission requests
- Manage content creation workflow and build monthly content calendars
- Audit the current instance of the CMS and provide recommendations for optimizing use of the platform
- Ensure Q/A process is adhered to for all assigned projects
- Ensure SEO best practice standards for content, images, and all other digital assets for existing and new pages based on SEO guidelines
- Collaborate with the creative team for layout and wire framing of new pages (as needed) and deliver enhanced, optimized templates
- Initiates A/B testing and multivariate testing and reports on results to the stakeholders
- Oversee the content dashboard, prioritize, assigned, and communicate status to the stakeholders
- Partner with Director of Web Marketing to schedule and prioritize website development schedule
- 5+ years of experience in Content Management, Web production and/or marketing operations
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, business, or relevant field of study, or equivalent experience
- Knowledge of UX, SEO best practice, and other factors that impact web conversions
- Demonstrated enthusiasm for web technology and driving best in class UX
- Passionate and curious about finding opportunity on process improvement
- Experience using Enterprise CMS and building editing workflows, knowledge of Drupal and/or WordPress content management system and Marketo
- Understanding of user experience best practices, navigational structures, site architecture etc. A strong understanding of designing for site functionality, interaction, site architecture, user interfaces, and intuitive navigation schemes
- Proven experience with a global website
- In-depth knowledge of web production tools and web testing tools (Figma, Zeplin, InVision, etc.)
- Solid understanding of on-page SEO best practices
- Able to receive and follow through on creative input and direction from creative team, and ability to exercise good creative judgment as it pertains to arranging content on web pages in a manner consistent with layout and direction provided
- Have confidence and maturity when presenting concepts to a group; must be comfortable interacting with upper management
- Proactive, adaptable, able to perform well under pressure, and good at problem-solving. Ability to work both independently and as a part of a team
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment and adhere to deadlines
- Flexible and agile with ability to adapt quickly and be effective in new situations
- High level of attention to detail with excellent organizational/project management skills
Recruitment Agency Policy
Sage Intacct does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees, or any other company location. Sage Intacct is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Our HR Privacy Notice discusses the information we collect from applicants and how we use it.
Equal Employment Opportunities
Sage Intacct is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, or belief; national, social, or ethical origin; age; physical, mental, or sensory disability; sexual orientation; gender identity and/or expression; marital, civil union, or domestic partnership status; past or present military service; HIV status; family medical history or genetic information; family or parental status including pregnancy; or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Sage Intacct will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.
Important E-Verify Information
As an equal opportunity employer, Sage Intacct is committed to a dynamic and diverse workforce. E-Verify Federal law requires Sage Intacct to confirm the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States. Sage Intacct will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee’s Form I-9 to confirm work authorization.
Please read the attached notices, available in English and Spanish, for important information.