Sr. Production Designer
Are you interested in a career in product marketing at a fast-growing Silicon Valley company named one of Glassdoor’s 2019 Best Places to Work and recognized as one of the Best Workplaces for Diversity by FORTUNE?
As a Sr. Production Designer, you will play an important role in our marketing collateral process to ensure the development of effective customer campaigns, product and industry content development, and more.
- Study design briefs and determine requirements
- Conceptualize visuals based on requirements
- Work with copywriters, creative directors, and marketing managers to produce final design
- Create on-brand materials for print and digital collateral, such as data sheets, brochures, e-books, advertisements, and storyboards
- Capture executive presentation information and translate to visually compelling PowerPoint decks
- Ensure projects are completed with high quality and on schedule
- Work within and advise on expansion of brand guidelines
- Manage multiple projects within design specifications
- Retouch and manipulate of images
- Create concept illustrations
- Work with a wide range of media and use graphic design software
- Maintain technical knowledge through on-going workshops, publications, or professional organizations
- Excellent communication and storytelling skills; ability to distill concepts into clear and compelling visual stories.
- Proven graphic design experience
- Strong portfolio representing a creative imagination and a disciplined eye
- Knowledge of layouts, graphic fundamentals, typography, print, and the web
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and Microsoft PowerPoint
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
- Degree in design, fine arts, communications, or related field is a plus
Recruitment Agency Policy
Sage Intacct does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees, or any other company location. Sage Intacct is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Our HR Privacy Notice discusses the information we collect from applicants and how we use it.
Equal Employment Opportunities
Sage Intacct is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, or belief; national, social, or ethical origin; age; physical, mental, or sensory disability; sexual orientation; gender identity and/or expression; marital, civil union, or domestic partnership status; past or present military service; HIV status; family medical history or genetic information; family or parental status including pregnancy; or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Sage Intacct will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.
Important E-Verify Information
As an equal opportunity employer, Sage Intacct is committed to a dynamic and diverse workforce. E-Verify Federal law requires Sage Intacct to confirm the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States. Sage Intacct will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee’s Form I-9 to confirm work authorization.
Please read the attached notices, available in English and Spanish, for important information.