Sr. Site Operations Engineer
The Sr. Site Operations Engineer will help to develop, extend and maintain our mission critical infrastructure. This unique role works in partnership with engineering in developing, deploying, and maintaining our existing and forthcoming technology stack.
- Research new technological subsystems helping to modernize our infrastructure and working with various groups to maintain our high uptimes and deliverables to various business partners.
- Ability to prioritize and lead various projects
- Configure and maintain software components, i.e., operating systems, web servers, application environments through Python and Bash in a highly customized environment.
- Support both Public (AWS) and Private (data center) cloud environments.
- Participate in our team’s unique 24x7 on call rotation where the rare page in the middle of the night is important. Here, everyone participates!
- BS or MS (MS preferred) in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- 10+ years of systems administration experience
- Must be proficient in both Bash and Python with the ability to develop and maintain complex tool sets.
- Fluency in Linux administration in either Redhat or Debian distributions.
- Application experience with Apache, Tomcat and other web technologies
- Understanding and experience with modern web application environments (TCP/IP, HTTP, DNS, routing, load balancing, CDNs, etc)
- Solid understanding of network fundamentals
- Comfortable with monitoring infrastructure tool sets such elasticsearch, nagios, graphite, etc...
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to work in a dynamic high growth environment.
- AWS and/or Azure experience is a nice to have along with Ansible, Terraform or Cloudformation as we develop our infrastructure to the next level.
Recruitment Agency Policy
Sage Intacct does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees, or any other company location. Sage Intacct is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Our HR Privacy Notice discusses the information we collect from applicants and how we use it.
Equal Employment Opportunities
Sage Intacct is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, or belief; national, social, or ethical origin; age; physical, mental, or sensory disability; sexual orientation; gender identity and/or expression; marital, civil union, or domestic partnership status; past or present military service; HIV status; family medical history or genetic information; family or parental status including pregnancy; or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Sage Intacct will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.
Important E-Verify Information
As an equal opportunity employer, Sage Intacct is committed to a dynamic and diverse workforce. E-Verify Federal law requires Sage Intacct to confirm the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States. Sage Intacct will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee’s Form I-9 to confirm work authorization.
Please read the attached notices, available in English and Spanish, for important information.