Sr. Industry Marketing Manager, Financial Services
The Sr. Industry Marketing Manager, FS will position Sage Intacct as the leading supplier of cloud financial management solutions for their vertical. As a thought leader, you will define new industry segments, help drive compelling content and partner with sales as an industry expert to help drive growth.
- Serve as a thought leader and vertical market expert in assigned vertical/industry
- Set the strategy for assigned vertical/industry, including micro-verticals inside the vertical to target and overall go-to-market strategy
- Interview customers and partners to identify new industry micro-verticals to target
- Publish customer case study slides and sales kits for each micro-vertical
- Deliver at least one live customer interview per quarter
- Be the primary relationship builder with key customers in the vertical
- Train sales, product marketing and demand generation teams on each new micro-vertical
- Work with product marketing and Demand Generation teams to design cross-channel campaigns to reach opportunity generation targets
- Work with product marketing to produce compelling micro-vertical content to be used by sales and in marketing campaigns
- Ensure tight alignment with industry selling leaders and deliver content, competitive positioning, and sales tools necessary for funnel acceleration and closing deals
- Partner with sales to serve as an industry expert to help drive value proposition and close deals
- Increase customer voice and participate in the product development cycle through providing vertical/industry expertise in trends
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams in events (tradeshows, webinars, conferences, etc.) and present as a thought leader in vertical/industry breakouts.
- Inspire Sage Intacct customers, partners, and employees with an industry point of view
- Infuse customer success, industry domain expertise and relevance into marketing programs designed to drive demand generation
- BA/BS in marketing, business or related fields
- 5+ years of industry, vertical, solutions or product marketing experience
- Strong analytical skills to segment verticals
- Track record of success working cross-functionally with sales, marketing and product
- Great storytelling skills – ability to take complex technology concepts and communicate them to a mass market in a simple compelling way
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Proven track record in crafting compelling positioning and thought leadership content
- Can-do attitude – willingness to “roll up your sleeves” and make things happen
- Strong analytical curiosity with Excel, Tableau or Salesforce analysis skills
- Track record of launching and growing vertical markets expertise resulting in business growth
- Industry/vertical market expertise in professional services, financial services or general business
- Track record of developing business plans and/or strategic go-to-market plans
- Managed teams of industry, vertical, solutions or product marketing professionals
- Previous public speaking experience
Recruitment Agency Policy
Sage Intacct does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees, or any other company location. Sage Intacct is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Our HR Privacy Notice discusses the information we collect from applicants and how we use it.
Equal Employment Opportunities
Sage Intacct is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, or belief; national, social, or ethical origin; age; physical, mental, or sensory disability; sexual orientation; gender identity and/or expression; marital, civil union, or domestic partnership status; past or present military service; HIV status; family medical history or genetic information; family or parental status including pregnancy; or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Sage Intacct will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.
Important E-Verify Information
As an equal opportunity employer, Sage Intacct is committed to a dynamic and diverse workforce. E-Verify Federal law requires Sage Intacct to confirm the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States. Sage Intacct will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee’s Form I-9 to confirm work authorization.
Please read the attached notices, available in English and Spanish, for important information.