Order Management Supervisor
The Order Management Supervisor position will report into the Finance Operations organization, within the North America Medium segment. The position will have an active role in driving the day-to-day operations and manage workloads within the Order Management team including contract review, managing customer data integrity (CRM), and sales order processing (Quote to Cash). The Order Management Supervisor will partner with Direct Sales, Channel Sales, Professional Services, Legal, Finance Operations (Accounting, Accounts Receivable, Revenue), Provisioning, and Business Systems to provide customers with a seamless and efficient order processing experience for all North America accounts.
- The focal point for all Sales Channels including Direct, VAR, ISV-OEM, and various Partner Programs.
- Prioritize deal processing with Finance, Revenue, and Sales leadership teams
- Oversee Salesforce CRM customer data for accuracy and compliance (deactivation/suspension requests, account transfers, and name changes)
- Review, and manage the Credit/Return bookings process
- Provide leadership, coach, mentor, and train the Order Management Team in all daily Order Management operations to ensure the highest levels of internal/external customer satisfaction
- Partner with management to design and deliver targeted solutions including career development, performance management, change management, and team building
- Assist with ad-hoc Sales reporting, bookings reconciliations, and oversee customer usage audits
- Bachelor’s degree in business, finance, or related fields
- Highly knowledgeable with the Quote to Cash process
- 4+ years of supervisory experience with 5-7+ years of experience in Sales Operations, Business Operations or Finance
- Prior experience working for a cloud business software application company is highly desired
- Prior experience with CRM systems; Salesforce.com/CPQ are highly desired
- Strong analytical and technical skills
- Ability to effectively communicate at all levels
- Strong interpersonal and exceptional problem-solving skills
- Highly organized with the ability to prioritize multiple functions and tasks while managing work time efficiently
- Must be able to meet deadlines and handle stressful situations
Recruitment Agency Policy
Sage Intacct does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees, or any other company location. Sage Intacct is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Our HR Privacy Notice discusses the information we collect from applicants and how we use it.
Equal Employment Opportunities
Sage Intacct is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, or belief; national, social, or ethical origin; age; physical, mental, or sensory disability; sexual orientation; gender identity and/or expression; marital, civil union, or domestic partnership status; past or present military service; HIV status; family medical history or genetic information; family or parental status including pregnancy; or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Sage Intacct will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.
Important E-Verify Information
As an equal opportunity employer, Sage Intacct is committed to a dynamic and diverse workforce. E-Verify Federal law requires Sage Intacct to confirm the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States. Sage Intacct will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee’s Form I-9 to confirm work authorization.
Please read the attached notices, available in English and Spanish, for important information.