SIAP Partner Development Manager
The Sage Intacct Accountants Program (SIAP) is a partnership between Sage Intacct and CPA.com (an AICPA company) that provides a wide variety of tools and benefits to help our partners build a successful outsourced accounting practice. The SIAP Partner Development Manager position is an integral part of the success of our SIAP partners. This role reports to a SIAP Senior Partner Executive and will work closely with SIAP member firms to assist them in growing their SIAP practice.
- Work with a select group of SIAP Partners on a one to many bases to help them advance their SIAP practice to the next level
- Educate and provide best practices to SIAP Partners to assist in focusing on a vertical industry or niche
- Assist in the creation of SIAP business plan to enable firms to have a guide to selling Sage Intacct and their services to potential clients
- Advise SIAP partners and CPA.COM on optimal solutions to meet client requirements, pre-sales support & scoping for firm client prospects, including training firms on the creation of sales demo presentations for complex business scenarios
- Train firms on how to prepare client pricing and proposals for prospects
- Maximize firm opportunity by sharing best practices with each Firm and the entire community
- Identify product and service upsell opportunities with the SIAP firms for their clientele
- Maintain a high level of expertise in new product features and functionality
- Capability to multi-task and meet deadlines with a high degree of flexibility as new initiatives arise
- Cross-functional collaboration with departments including Product Management, Training, Customer Support, Engineering, Finance, and Sales
- BA/BS from an accredited 4-year university in Finance/Accounting, CPA preferred
- 3-5 years of Sage Intacct or other mid-market accounting software experience, in-depth expertise with core Sage Intacct product a plus, knowledge on additional & advanced mid-market ERP, and awareness/familiarity with other integrated cloud products
- 2+ years’ experience working at CPA or outsourced accounting firm, strong knowledge in outsourced accounting and/or BPO practice
- Experience as a Manager or Leader of an outsourced accounting services practice
- Strong relationship building skills and overall comprehension of the sales cycle
- Business development, account management, and business planning skills
- Keen understanding of consultative solution selling skills and knowledge of the service industry
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, public speaking experience a plus
- Motivated, self-starter, who can work with little supervision in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to multi-task and take on new responsibilities as they arise
- Drive, energy, enthusiasm, and strong work ethic
- Ability to manage, articulate and communicate in writing complex processes and solutions
- Must be collaborative and cooperative, able to engage internal resources across functional departments, articulate, and a team player, good conflict resolution skills
Recruitment Agency Policy
Sage Intacct does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees, or any other company location. Sage Intacct is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Our HR Privacy Notice discusses the information we collect from applicants and how we use it.
Equal Employment Opportunities
Sage Intacct is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, or belief; national, social, or ethical origin; age; physical, mental, or sensory disability; sexual orientation; gender identity and/or expression; marital, civil union, or domestic partnership status; past or present military service; HIV status; family medical history or genetic information; family or parental status including pregnancy; or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Sage Intacct will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.
Important E-Verify Information
As an equal opportunity employer, Sage Intacct is committed to a dynamic and diverse workforce. E-Verify Federal law requires Sage Intacct to confirm the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States. Sage Intacct will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee’s Form I-9 to confirm work authorization.
Please read the attached notices, available in English and Spanish, for important information.