Principal Marketing Manager – Installed Base Marketing
The Principal Marketing Manager will position Sage Intacct as the leading supplier of cloud financial management solutions to the installed bases of Sage 50, Sage 100, Sage 300, Quickbooks, and Great Plains. As a team lead, you and the team will drive compelling content and partner with sales as an installed base expert to help drive growth.
- Serve as a thought leader and market expert on converting the installed bases of Sage 50, Sage 100, Sage 300, Quickbooks, and Great Plains to Sage Intacct
- Define compelling thought leadership themes and content that can be leveraged across multiple installed bases with minimal customization
- Interview customers and partners to identify concrete pains/triggers/benefits needed for compelling messaging
- Publish customer case study slides and sales kits for each installed base
- Deliver at least five live customer interview per quarter
- Be the primary relationship builder with key customers in the installed bases
- Train sales, product marketing, and demand generation teams on each newly installed base
- Work with product marketing and Demand Generation teams to design cross-channel campaigns to reach opportunity generation targets
- Work with product marketing to produce compelling content to be used by sales and in marketing campaigns
- Ensure tight alignment with selling leaders and deliver content, competitive positioning, and sales tools necessary for funnel acceleration and closing deals
- Partner with sales to serve as an installed base expert to help drive value proposition and close deals
- Increase customer voice and participate in the product development cycle by providing installed base expertise in trends
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams in events (tradeshows, webinars, conferences, etc.) and present as a thought leader in breakouts.
- Inspire Sage Intacct customers, partners, and employees with an industry point of view
- Infuse customer success, industry domain expertise, and relevance into marketing programs designed to drive demand generation
- BA/BS in marketing, business, or related fields
- 5+ years of industry, vertical, solutions, or product marketing experience
- Strong analytical skills to segment installed bases
- Track record of success working cross-functionally with sales, marketing, and product
- Great storytelling skills – ability to take complex technical concepts and communicate them to a mass market in a simple compelling way
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Proven track record in crafting compelling positioning and thought leadership content
- Can-do attitude – willingness to “roll up your sleeves” and make things happen
- Strong analytical curiosity with Excel, Tableau, or Salesforce analysis skills
- Track record of launching and growing markets
- Expertise in the installed bases of Sage 50, Sage 100, Sage 300, Quickbooks, or Great Plains
- Track record of developing business plans and/or strategic go-to-market plans
- Managed teams of product marketing professionals
- Previous public speaking experience
Recruitment Agency Policy
Sage Intacct does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees, or any other company location. Sage Intacct is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Our HR Privacy Notice discusses the information we collect from applicants and how we use it.
Equal Employment Opportunities
Sage Intacct is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, or belief; national, social, or ethical origin; age; physical, mental, or sensory disability; sexual orientation; gender identity and/or expression; marital, civil union, or domestic partnership status; past or present military service; HIV status; family medical history or genetic information; family or parental status including pregnancy; or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Sage Intacct will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.
Important E-Verify Information
As an equal opportunity employer, Sage Intacct is committed to a dynamic and diverse workforce. E-Verify Federal law requires Sage Intacct to confirm the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States. Sage Intacct will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee’s Form I-9 to confirm work authorization.
Please read the attached notices, available in English and Spanish, for important information.