Competitive Intelligence Manager - ERP
Do you like working in the ERP industry, but are tired of doing demos, implementations, or sales? We have an exciting alternative for you!
The Competitive Intelligence Manager - ERP will execute competitive intelligence initiatives to improve sales effectiveness. We are seeking a strong leader to fill a key role within the Competitive Intelligence organization who will identify the differentiation of Sage's ERP and Budgeting and Planning offerings as compared to our competitors, provide actionable competitive intelligence to key stakeholders, and influence the roadmap.
This is an opportunity to join a fun and growing organization at a high growth company, which continues to gain market share in the midmarket ERP, Budgeting and Planning and HCM spaces. The role encompasses working with internal and external resources, as well as getting hands-on-with research and creation of compelling sales tools. This is a critical role that will make tangible contributions to the success of this high-growth organization.
- Manage the execution of competitive intelligence initiatives
- Research and keep current on market/competitor trends and news
- Synthesize research to formulate competitive sales strategies, positioning and up-to-date tools (battle cards, analyses, competitive responses, etc.), with a view towards improving sales effectiveness. Train sales teams on competitive strategies and messages
- Foster internal sharing of competitive information
- Work with stakeholders (executive team, product management and marketing, sales leadership) to ensure competitive messages have maximum impact
- Define and report on competitive metrics to key stakeholders
- Manage win/loss reporting to provide actionable intelligence
- Experience with cloud ERP applications required (Sage Intacct, Oracle NetSuite, Microsoft Business Central, etc.)
- BA/BS in business or technology fields; MBA or CPA desired
- 5+ years of experience in technical sales or technology consulting
- Understanding of software deal dynamics and competitive positioning strategies
- Experience with budgeting and planning solutions preferred
- Strategic and creative thinker who can translate complex concepts into crisp competitive messages
- Strong written, verbal and presentation skills, including developing messaging and positioning
- Strong research and analysis skills
- Ability to provide rapid responses/analysis of competitor news
Recruitment Agency Policy
Sage Intacct does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees, or any other company location. Sage Intacct is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Our HR Privacy Notice discusses the information we collect from applicants and how we use it.
Equal Employment Opportunities
Sage Intacct is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, or belief; national, social, or ethical origin; age; physical, mental, or sensory disability; sexual orientation; gender identity and/or expression; marital, civil union, or domestic partnership status; past or present military service; HIV status; family medical history or genetic information; family or parental status including pregnancy; or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Sage Intacct will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.
Important E-Verify Information
As an equal opportunity employer, Sage Intacct is committed to a dynamic and diverse workforce. E-Verify Federal law requires Sage Intacct to confirm the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States. Sage Intacct will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee’s Form I-9 to confirm work authorization.
Please read the attached notices, available in English and Spanish, for important information.