Sr. Product Marketing Manager, Budgeting and Planning
If you are interested in a career in product marketing at a fast-growing Silicon Valley company named one of Glassdoor’s 2019 Best Places to Work and recognized as one of the Best Workplaces for Diversity by FORTUNE. This is the job for you.
As a Sr. Product Marketing Manager for Sage Intacct Budgeting and Planning (SIBP) you will be the driving force behind our product launch, positioning, messaging, and sales enablement for our rapid-growth product. You will also play a central role in our marketing campaigns, and content delivery for the product to customers, sales, VARs, and industry teams.
- Drive and project manage all marketing activities associated with the product including product content, enablement, and campaigns
- Partner with Product Management to define the addressable market and facilitate the targeting and selling into the market
- Own the product level messaging and contribute to multi-product message for Sage Intacct’s native cloud mid-market portfolio
- Assist with go-to-market planning and execution activities for VAR and direct channels with sales tools, product training, account campaigns and enablement.
- Manage cross-functional projects and campaigns across Sage Intacct’s PMM teams
- Partner with industry marketing, demand generation, product management, sales, VARs, customer success, and other departments to achieve sales goals
- Manage a direct report
- BA/BS in marketing, business, or liberal arts; MBA a plus
- 5+ years of experience in areas such as demand generation, solutions marketing, or product marketing
- Experience marketing to FP&A/finance business applications; SaaS experience
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills
- Strong project management skills
- Creative problem solver and strong analytical skills
- Ability to think strategically and execute tactically
Recruitment Agency Policy
Sage Intacct does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees, or any other company location. Sage Intacct is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Our HR Privacy Notice discusses the information we collect from applicants and how we use it.
Equal Employment Opportunities
Sage Intacct is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, or belief; national, social, or ethical origin; age; physical, mental, or sensory disability; sexual orientation; gender identity and/or expression; marital, civil union, or domestic partnership status; past or present military service; HIV status; family medical history or genetic information; family or parental status including pregnancy; or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Sage Intacct will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.
Important E-Verify Information
As an equal opportunity employer, Sage Intacct is committed to a dynamic and diverse workforce. E-Verify Federal law requires Sage Intacct to confirm the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States. Sage Intacct will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee’s Form I-9 to confirm work authorization.
Please read the attached notices, available in English and Spanish, for important information.