Sr. Product Manager, Implementation & Administration
In this Sr. Product Management role, you will drive and manage the requirements and roadmap for Intacct’s implementation and administration capabilities and tools. Your mission is to deliver innovations that enable rapid implementation of Sage Intacct’s Cloud platform and increase flexibility for customers to easily administer and adapt the solution as their business requirements evolve. You will drive usability studies, customer research, and competitive product analysis. You will work across the company with all aspects of product delivery as well as marketing, sales, support, and operations.
You will serve as the product owner for your areas of leadership, coordinating product development teams, and monitoring progress throughout the development cycle. You will manage pre-release product user activities (beta, preview), and coordinate cross-functional teams for product launch and company readiness activities including internal and external training and marketing product launch. This role also provides a significant opportunity for leadership via cross-team collaboration within the product management team and across the organization.
- Collaborate with business leadership on the business vision for Sage Intacct and how area of ownership aligns and enables overall business objectives
- Collaborate on product strategy and roadmap with product and engineering leadership
- Conduct research using qualitative and quantitative methods to understand target customer requirements and design whole product solutions in collaboration with User Experience, Engineering, and go-to-market teams
- Write detailed user stories and work with engineering and QA to deliver releases
- Coordinate with cross-functional teams to ensure a successful launch of solutions through training, support, and marketing efforts
- BA/BS in Computer Science or related technical degree required
- 5+ years of experience in product management, software engineering, or related fields
- Prior experience working for a SaaS/Cloud company
- Experience collaborating across product management to create common workflows that meet broad customer needs
- Familiar with modern, agile software/SaaS/Cloud development practices used to build and deploy web applications
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Leading personality to bring people from different departments together towards a common objective
- History of delivering customer needs into market-leading solutions that exceed customer expectations
Recruitment Agency Policy
Sage Intacct does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees, or any other company location. Sage Intacct is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Our HR Privacy Notice discusses the information we collect from applicants and how we use it.
Equal Employment Opportunities
Sage Intacct is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, or belief; national, social, or ethical origin; age; physical, mental, or sensory disability; sexual orientation; gender identity and/or expression; marital, civil union, or domestic partnership status; past or present military service; HIV status; family medical history or genetic information; family or parental status including pregnancy; or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Sage Intacct will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.
Important E-Verify Information
As an equal opportunity employer, Sage Intacct is committed to a dynamic and diverse workforce. E-Verify Federal law requires Sage Intacct to confirm the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States. Sage Intacct will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee’s Form I-9 to confirm work authorization.
Please read the attached notices, available in English and Spanish, for important information.