Partner Enablement Manager
The Partner Enablement role is primarily responsible for creating, refining and executing scalable on boarding programs that help new reselling partners become competent with marketing Intacct, selling Intacct, implementing Intacct, working with Intacct as a company and supporting their Intacct customers. This role will be interacting directly with new reselling partners on a high touch regular basis while also working closely with Intacct Channel Executives, the Director of Partner Enablement, Channel Marketing resources, Intacct Support, Intacct Partner Services, Intacct Sales Engineers, and the Intacct Direct Sales Team. There will be specific objectives or targets that this role will be held accountable for as it relates to measuring a reselling partner who has been successfully on boarded.
- Document a partner profile for all new partners to share internally at Intacct
- Help evolve, refine and teach the Intacct Partner Program Guide to new partners
- Refine the Partner Enablement Roadmap and help ensure that new partners are engaged in activities outlined in the roadmap by role.
- Develop mutually agreed upon 30, 60, 90 plans with new partners
- Schedule regular calls with new partners to track progress, plans and discuss next steps
- Ensure that the appropriate partner staff is attending the core product certification class and the demo champion program
- Monitor, Document and Communicate Partner Enablement Progress to Partners and Channel Team
- Determine how new partners can be held accountable for certain on boarding activities
- Marketing Intacct
- Understand and train new partners on the Where Intacct Fits and Marketing Intacct
- Work with channel marketing to develop, own and teach scalable Marketing Intacct webinars (and create recordings)
- Apply best practices demonstrated at the Marketing Business Building Conference as part of this training
- Develop a certification for partners on Where Intacct Fits and Marketing Intacct that includes a presentation in Intacct, an Intacct marketing plan and their launch of an Intacct website.
- Intacct Sales Process Training
- Understand and train new partners on the Intacct Sales Process
- Ensure that all new partners attend Barry Rhein Sales Methodology Training
- Develop, own and teach scalable sales webinars (and create a recording) around Understanding the Intacct Sales Process
- Determine and develop additional scalable sales webinars and recordings (discovery, ROI/TCO, etc.) that are needed to help partners understand how to sell and position cloud financials.
- Apply best practices demonstrated at the Sales Business Building Conference as part of this sales training
- Ensure that new partners understand Intacct direct and partner rules of engagements for prospects and customers.
- Ensure that new partners understand how to engage an Intacct sales engineer for demo assistance
- Train new partners on the Intacct price list
- Develop a certification for partners on the Intacct Sales Process
- Determine together where to find partner’s first deal and discuss first deal process and expectations
- Working with the appropriate channel executive on any opportunities that are created during the on boarding process
- Intacct Community
- Help refine and teach the Intacct Community User Guide to new partners
- Develop, own and teach scalable Intacct Community educational webinars (and create a recording) so that new partners understand what is expected of them related to the Intacct Community.
- This includes training on the lead and customer registration process, opportunity management expectations and process, how to submit an order, support a support case, browse the libraries, access the knowledge base, etc.
- Training Liaison
- Work with Director of Partner Services to develop and refine any implementation on boarding tools and resources
- New partners know how to contact the Partner Services Support team
- New partners are familiar with the rules of engagement related to selling advanced modules where certifications haven’t been earned yet
- Partner E-Mail Lists: Ensure appropriate partner contacts are added to the master list, marketing list, implementation office hours list and the firm business owners/practice lead list
- Work with new partners to import and reconcile their VAR customer contacts
- Introducing new partners to the appropriate direct sales team contacts.
- Develop a plan to transition the partner to a channel executive after they have been successfully on boarded.
- Assist with partner recruiting when appropriate.
- Must have 5+ years’ experience supporting and enabling accounting software resellers
- Needs to be a goal oriented strategic thinker with the ability to execute at a tactical level
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Collaborative team player who can adapt to a fast-paced dynamic environment
- Display a comprehensive understanding of a partner economic model
Recruitment Agency Policy
Sage Intacct does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees, or any other company location. Sage Intacct is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Our HR Privacy Notice discusses the information we collect from applicants and how we use it.
Equal Employment Opportunities
Sage Intacct is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, or belief; national, social, or ethical origin; age; physical, mental, or sensory disability; sexual orientation; gender identity and/or expression; marital, civil union, or domestic partnership status; past or present military service; HIV status; family medical history or genetic information; family or parental status including pregnancy; or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Sage Intacct will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.
Important E-Verify Information
As an equal opportunity employer, Sage Intacct is committed to a dynamic and diverse workforce. E-Verify Federal law requires Sage Intacct to confirm the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States. Sage Intacct will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee’s Form I-9 to confirm work authorization.
Please read the attached notices, available in English and Spanish, for important information.