Campaign Operations Manager
The Campaign Operations Manager is a critical role that brings together campaign execution and marketing technology. You will have a dual mandate of helping launch campaigns as well as troubleshooting, documenting, and optimizing key marketing systems and processes. This role will be partnering with internal stakeholders from Sales, Demand Generation, and Business Systems to optimize go-to-market engine to generate demand and build pipeline at scale. You will help build the technology foundation that enable marketing and sales teams to align on the same goals and maximize output for qualified leads and opportunities creation.
The Campaign Operations Manager possesses a strong technical expertise with an understanding of working with large data sets, multiple integrations, and tying it all together. You will be a campaign expert with an affinity towards operational excellence and a problem solver that enjoys tackling big rocks as our business rapidly grow.
- Define and continuously refine end-to-end campaign processes from the intake and planning in Wrike to QA and launching in Marketo
- Own the support ticketing process for prioritizing internal requests from multiple stakeholders and driving technical resolution to completion
- Support campaign and program launch as needed in Marketo and SFDC
- Identify and document workflows, content, owners, deliverables, QA process and SLA across the campaign lifecycle
- Increase Demand Center ROI by leveraging your campaign and MarTech expertise to drive efficient resource utilization
- Collaborate with demand gen team to forecast demand and ensure there is adequate demand center capacity
- 5+ years of experience in a Marketing Operations, Demand Generations, and/or Marketing Systems/Technology
- 5+ years of hands on experience with Marketo and Salesforce. Expert knowledge of Marketo is required
- Admin/Expert knowledge of Project Management/Collaboration tool such as Wrike
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Inquisitive and process oriented with a focus on leveraging data to optimize campaign performance and systems efficiency for opportunity creation
Nice to Have:
- Marketo Certified Expert
Recruitment Agency Policy
Sage Intacct does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees, or any other company location. Sage Intacct is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Our HR Privacy Notice discusses the information we collect from applicants and how we use it.
Equal Employment Opportunities
Sage Intacct is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, or belief; national, social, or ethical origin; age; physical, mental, or sensory disability; sexual orientation; gender identity and/or expression; marital, civil union, or domestic partnership status; past or present military service; HIV status; family medical history or genetic information; family or parental status including pregnancy; or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Sage Intacct will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.
Important E-Verify Information
As an equal opportunity employer, Sage Intacct is committed to a dynamic and diverse workforce. E-Verify Federal law requires Sage Intacct to confirm the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States. Sage Intacct will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee’s Form I-9 to confirm work authorization.
Please read the attached notices, available in English and Spanish, for important information.