Finance Business Partner (FBP): Medium Segment Cloud Native
At Sage, we transform the way people think and work, enabling organizations to thrive. Every day, all around the world, our 13,000 colleagues and local networks of accountants and partners support and enable business builder success. The Segment Finance Business Partner will build strong commercial relationships and engage as a strategic partner to key stakeholders within the Medium Cloud Native Segment. The primary purpose of their role will be to provide high quality strategic financial advice to support decision making and deliver progressive commercial outcomes. The Segment FBP will drive and monitor business performance and maximize growth opportunities within the portfolio, working closely with segment leaders and the wider finance team. This role is an opportunity for a strategically minded and commercially focused, influential FBP with a proven track record of delivering results to join an ambitious, customer focused team.
- As an integral part of the Medium Segment finance team, is a trusted partner to the key stakeholders in the Cloud Native portfolio to assist in creating sound and robust strategic plans that progress Sage towards its overall vision.
- Work closely with the regional GTM teams to drive commercial performance to underpin business strategy, ensuring the delivery of financial targets.
- Become the finance subject matter expert on all things relating to the Cloud Native portfolio.
- Interpret, explain, report on and drive performance within the Medium Cloud Native Segment.
- Work closely with the central Commercial Finance FP&A team to develop an insight to action methodology to drive improved commercial outcomes.
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of financial processes including planning and budgeting and ensure compliance with appropriate financial standards and best practices.
- Focus on resource allocation across the portfolio, identifying opportunities for increased return on investment.
- Ensure effective support for investment decisions by building robust and strategically aligned business cases.
- Provide high quality forecasting and commercial insight to improve business predictability.
- Enhance finance capability through sharing best practice and mentoring less senior colleagues to reach their potential.
- Competent building and working towards a 3-year strategic plans with appropriate financial models within the overall planning process.
- Exhibits strong verbal and written communication; ability to summarize financial information for presentation to senior management.
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment and produces quality outputs to tight deadlines.
- Ability to quickly build strong relationships with senior stakeholders and become a trusted and credible strategic partner, coaching and influencing business leaders.
- Ambitious, proactive and solution focused with high attention to detail.
- Experience in commercial finance roles operating in a matrixed environment.
- Commercially aware with proven ability to identify and drive strategy.
- Proficiency in English language, with strong verbal and written skills.
- Expertise and experience in financial modelling (strong Excel skills required) and investment appraisal.
- Demonstrated success in a fast-paced and dynamic environment with a SaaS environment.
- Ability to speak another European language would be advantageous.
- Proficient in SaaS business models and metrics.
- Qualified Accountant, or equivalent degree preferred
- Business achieves expenditure targets.
- Achievement of reporting, planning and budgeting deadlines.
- Good working relationships with key stakeholders.
- Documented tracking and review process for investment cases.
Recruitment Agency Policy
Sage Intacct does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees, or any other company location. Sage Intacct is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Our HR Privacy Notice discusses the information we collect from applicants and how we use it.
Equal Employment Opportunities
Sage Intacct is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, or belief; national, social, or ethical origin; age; physical, mental, or sensory disability; sexual orientation; gender identity and/or expression; marital, civil union, or domestic partnership status; past or present military service; HIV status; family medical history or genetic information; family or parental status including pregnancy; or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Sage Intacct will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.
Important E-Verify Information
As an equal opportunity employer, Sage Intacct is committed to a dynamic and diverse workforce. E-Verify Federal law requires Sage Intacct to confirm the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States. Sage Intacct will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee’s Form I-9 to confirm work authorization.
Please read the attached notices, available in English and Spanish, for important information.