Principal Product Manager, Supply Chain
In this Principal Product Management role, you will drive and manage the requirements and design of Sage Intacct’s supply chain/distribution vertical market and the order management, inventory, and purchasing applications. You will also be involved as a stakeholder and subject matter expert in cloud solutions for this vertical, and as such participate in additional projects that connect Sage Intacct products to other Sage solutions for this industry.
You will focus on end customers, our partner community, and key internal stakeholders. Your work will ensure that our applications provide our customers with solutions that meet their business objectives and make complex business processes easy to learn and use.
You will serve as a product owner for Intacct’s Inventory application which includes Inventory transactions, costing, warehouse management, and distribution operations. You will also interact with third-party, marketplace partners to further refine the distribution solution. You will drive usability studies, customer research, and competitive product analysis. You will, coordinate with product development teams and monitor progress throughout the development cycle. You will manage pre-release product user activities (beta, preview). You will coordinate cross-functional teams for product launch company readiness activities including internal and external training, marketing product launch. You will also manage post-release product and customer issues, serving as the escalation point when an issue cannot be resolved by support. Your work with other parts of the organization requires the ability to effectively manage multiple priorities and clearly communicate as you demonstrate “leadership through influence”.
- Through customer and partner research, drive the roadmap for Intacct’s supply chain applications which includes purchasing, order management, and inventory transactions, costing, warehouse management, and distribution operations
- Collaborate on a strategy to drive the fastest time to revenue
- Use available data and research to understand the target customer’s needs and current customer’s product usage
- Prioritize features and other development projects in collaboration with product leadership to achieve business results
- Write detailed requirement documents that are necessary for the engineering organization to implement new Intacct solutions.
- Lead /Go-to person for development progress and schedule, issue, and risk management for your areas of product ownership.
- Coordinate with cross-functional teams to ensure a successful launch of solutions through training, support, and marketing efforts.
- Collaborate with marketing; creating product messaging to the identified target markets to assist the marketing organization in the preparation of product data sheets, collateral, and product-related PR events.
- Analyze Sage Intacct solution against key competitors to provide business process maps for Sage Intacct offerings, provide competitive analysis to the sales organization, and incorporate findings into the corporate product roadmap.
- Focus on continuous improvement, identify areas of improvement in methodology and content quality and develop plans to address
- Function as a subject matter expert (“SME”) for Intacct’s supply chain applications, across functional and technical areas for all parts of the Sage Intacct organization. Technical areas may include, but not be limited to business analysis, accounting regulations, and requirements, technology tools such as Sage Intacct API’s, customer report writers, and financial report writers.
- Collaborate with other product and marketing leaders to drive the business vision for Sage Intacct solutions in the supply chain/distribution marketplace.
- A degree in Accounting, Operations, or Engineering with 5 to 10 years of hands-on experience in product management with inventory, operations or supply chain applications, or commensurate industry or customer service/consulting in supply chain management/distribution industries
- A person who has successfully held a key product management role in a company delivering business applications
- Significant experience with cloud financial and/or operational management application solutions
- Significant experience with project leadership and project management with a track-record of managing the successful delivery
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong leadership skills working with people from different departments together toward a common objective
- Direct experience in past employment in performing accounting, operations, or supply chain functions, or implementation of financial/operational / ERP applications preferred
- Direct experience in past employment positions as a Product Manager of a SaaS (software as a service) type application/solution is a big plus
- Must have demonstrated success in direct customer-facing roles, including personal ownership of specific activities or issues driving customer success
- BA/BS in Finance, Operations, or Accounting, or related technical degree required
- Prior experience working for an ERP software, PaaS, or IaaS company is highly desired
- Strong technical abilities; familiar with modern software development practices used to build and deploy web and mobile applications
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Leading personality to bring people from different departments together towards a common objective.
- History of delivering customer needs into market-leading solutions that exceed customer expectations
Recruitment Agency Policy
Sage Intacct does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees, or any other company location. Sage Intacct is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Our HR Privacy Notice discusses the information we collect from applicants and how we use it.
Equal Employment Opportunities
Sage Intacct is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, or belief; national, social, or ethical origin; age; physical, mental, or sensory disability; sexual orientation; gender identity and/or expression; marital, civil union, or domestic partnership status; past or present military service; HIV status; family medical history or genetic information; family or parental status including pregnancy; or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Sage Intacct will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.
Important E-Verify Information
As an equal opportunity employer, Sage Intacct is committed to a dynamic and diverse workforce. E-Verify Federal law requires Sage Intacct to confirm the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States. Sage Intacct will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee’s Form I-9 to confirm work authorization.
Please read the attached notices, available in English and Spanish, for important information.