Account Executive, SMB (Financial Services - NY/NJ/Boston)
The Account Executive role at Sage Intacct is a field sales position selling an industry leading cloud-based Financial management system. Sage Intacct offers a fast-paced, innovative environment where you will be provided the tools, resources, and outstanding support to assist you in selling our compelling business applications. This role is part of a highly successful company/team supported by robust extended teamed and benefiting from seasoned leadership team focused on maintaining a highly motivated overachieving team in an exciting growth market.
- Identify, qualify, and close sales opportunities in our target markets
- Lead and orchestrate extended team activities thru the Sage Intacct Sales process
- Negotiate pricing and contractual terms to close sales as required
- Responsible for forecasting and documenting all opportunities based on Sage Intacct sales model and opportunity management definitions
- Responsible for meeting or exceeding individual sales quota
- Create long-term business relationships with current and future clients
- Network within the Sage Intacct Ecosystem within your defined territory
- Building internal cross functional relationships with extend team members
- 3+ years of quota carrying software or technology sales experience
- Track record of over-achieving quota in past positions
- Strong and demonstrated written, verbal and presentation skills
- Experience managing and closing complex sales-cycles of business applications to LOB
- Experience selling business software solutions to C-level executives
- Ability to travel up to 50% of the time. (post Covid 19 world)
- BS/BA degree, preferably in business, accounting, finance or related fields
- Experience selling to the office of the CFO
- Specific industry experience in selling into High Tech, Not for Profit, Health Care, Financial Services, or Hospitality industries
- Proven success of net new logo sales in a fast-paced environment selling to SMB segment
- Previous Sales Methodology training and strong customer references preferred
- Experience using the following applications: Salesforce, Clari, Outreach, and or 6Sense
Recruitment Agency Policy
Sage Intacct does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees, or any other company location. Sage Intacct is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Our HR Privacy Notice discusses the information we collect from applicants and how we use it.
Equal Employment Opportunities
Sage Intacct is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, or belief; national, social, or ethical origin; age; physical, mental, or sensory disability; sexual orientation; gender identity and/or expression; marital, civil union, or domestic partnership status; past or present military service; HIV status; family medical history or genetic information; family or parental status including pregnancy; or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Sage Intacct will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.
Important E-Verify Information
As an equal opportunity employer, Sage Intacct is committed to a dynamic and diverse workforce. E-Verify Federal law requires Sage Intacct to confirm the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States. Sage Intacct will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee’s Form I-9 to confirm work authorization.
Please read the attached notices, available in English and Spanish, for important information.