Sage Intacct is looking for a Support Analyst to be a part of the growth of our Global Customer Support organization. If you are highly enthusiastic, positive-minded, customer focused and service-oriented, you may be a good fit in this role to provide best-in-class support for our Cloud Financial Management software solution. You will need to prioritize and multi-task on a daily basis, while maintaining a high level of confidence and professionalism. You must be able to work on complex problems, while balancing a large workload in a fast-paced and dynamic team environment.
- Assist customers and/or partners in responding to questions and issues with the Sage Intacct application via live help, online customer portal, and phone.
- Daily Case Management, which includes
- Maintaining, updating and prioritizing cases to meet published customer Service Level Objectives
- Logging cases with accurate information to provide a full record of each issue and resolution
- Performing research and troubleshooting to resolve cases
- Providing timely communications with clients and internal departments such as Engineering and Product Management
- Logging and tracking escalations.
- Contribute to the development of internal knowledge base and customer solution portal.
- Understand customer needs and provide proactive suggestions to improve customer use and satisfaction.
- May be required to work during weekends and holidays on a rotating basis to provide support coverage.
- May be required to work outside of standard work hours in response to critical customer situations.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Business Administration, Management Information Systems, Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- 2+ years of experience in a customer support role.
- Understanding of accounting and financial business operations.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to learn quickly and research complex issues.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including clear speaking voice and good use of English language grammar.
- Proven success in a team environment.
- Experience working with or implementing Sage Intacct or other ERP/Financial software application.
- Experience using CRM software such as Salesforce.
- Understanding of Internet and Cloud technologies.
Recruitment Agency Policy
Sage Intacct does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees, or any other company location. Sage Intacct is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Our HR Privacy Notice discusses the information we collect from applicants and how we use it.
Equal Employment Opportunities
Sage Intacct is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, or belief; national, social, or ethical origin; age; physical, mental, or sensory disability; sexual orientation; gender identity and/or expression; marital, civil union, or domestic partnership status; past or present military service; HIV status; family medical history or genetic information; family or parental status including pregnancy; or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Sage Intacct will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.
Important E-Verify Information
As an equal opportunity employer, Sage Intacct is committed to a dynamic and diverse workforce. E-Verify Federal law requires Sage Intacct to confirm the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States. Sage Intacct will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee’s Form I-9 to confirm work authorization.
Please read the attached notices, available in English and Spanish, for important information.