Sales Development Representative, Sage People
The Sales Development Representative is a key player to help accelerate our growth. You will be responsible for strategically developing sales opportunities by identifying and educating HR leaders of our solution. You will partner closely with the Account Executive team and the marketing team by qualifying marketing driven leads and cold calling to setup meetings that yield new deal opportunity.
- Qualify leads from marketing activities as sales opportunities
- Continually prospect for new customer through cold calling and other lead generation efforts as assigned; nurture those prospects as assigned.
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of Sage People’s global cloud HR and People system and keep abreast of upcoming product releases
- Conduct high level conversations with HR leaders in prospects accounts by articulating Sage People’s value proposition
- Actively maintain a sales pipeline with documented activity in accordance with sales processes and methodologies
- Develop and nurture a pipeline of new business opportunities to deliver to the Account Executive team to further accelerate our growth
- Setup QDCs (qualified discovery calls) with qualified prospects and Account Executives
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or related fields
- 1+ years of sales experience, ideally software sales or relevant fields
- You know you want a career in sales and this job is the first step in having a successful sales career
- Strong prospecting skills including cold calling, email, social media, etc.
- Track record of successful achieving or overachieving goals
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills: you are a clear, concise and compelling storyteller
- Fearless and positive attitude – willing to take intelligent risks while being a team player and you are resilient in the face of challenges
- Strong time management skills; ability to prioritize effectively, meet deadlines, work with others and follow through to execute all tasks
- Self-starter – you’re always looking for ways to do your job better and you never wait to be told what to do. When you see an opportunity, you jump on it.
- Passion and desire to empower HR professionals to be more productive through cloud technologies
- Prior experience using Salesforce.com is desired but not required
Recruitment Agency Policy
Sage Intacct does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees, or any other company location. Sage Intacct is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Our HR Privacy Notice discusses the information we collect from applicants and how we use it.
Equal Employment Opportunities
Sage Intacct is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, or belief; national, social, or ethical origin; age; physical, mental, or sensory disability; sexual orientation; gender identity and/or expression; marital, civil union, or domestic partnership status; past or present military service; HIV status; family medical history or genetic information; family or parental status including pregnancy; or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Sage Intacct will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.
Important E-Verify Information
As an equal opportunity employer, Sage Intacct is committed to a dynamic and diverse workforce. E-Verify Federal law requires Sage Intacct to confirm the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States. Sage Intacct will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee’s Form I-9 to confirm work authorization.
Please read the attached notices, available in English and Spanish, for important information.