Customer Services Executive
The Sage People Customer Services Executive is an experienced member of the Customer Services team with advanced Sage People HR and Payroll system and process knowledge.
This role primarily supports advanced customers in complex cases, driving customer service, NPS scores, and technical expertise in the Sage People product. It is also fundamental to improving customer satisfaction in live services, enabling both customers and colleagues to grow their knowledge and understanding of the Sage People system.
- Adhere to the Customer Service Team's SLA's and KPI's.
- Train and coach colleagues on the systems and associated processes
- Contribute to projects and large change initiatives to improve operational efficiency, quality, and consistency.
- Support the Community Administrator and Customer Success in Customer Service-related queries, actions, and escalations.
- Participate and collaborate on internal and customer knowledge sharing and enablement sessions and content.
- Respond to, investigate and resolve cases logged by 'advanced' customers via email and phone
- Configure Sage People and Payroll platforms to solve customer cases
- Manage the support queue and prioritize assigned cases accordingly
- Build trusted customer relationships for customer success
- Facilitate customer handovers to support
- Self-reliance and a desire to work in a time-pressured, high energy, fast-growing team.
- The ability to work autonomously in challenging customer environments, taking ownership, and accountability.
- Proactive solution-oriented problem-solving skills.
- Exhibits the mindset/skillset to deliver excellent Customer Service with the understanding of Incident, Problem, and Service Request management processes.
- Advanced knowledge of the Sage People and Salesforce.com platform.
- Advanced understanding of HR, Recruitment, and Payroll related business processes
- Excellent customer-facing skills, comfortable engaging via phone and email, able to easily interpret requirements into functional specifications.
- Strong written and verbal presentation skills
- Patience and tenacity in handling customer demands
- 2+ years of experience in HR/payroll software and operations
- 2+ years of experience in Customer Services
Recruitment Agency Policy
Sage Intacct does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees, or any other company location. Sage Intacct is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Our HR Privacy Notice discusses the information we collect from applicants and how we use it.
Equal Employment Opportunities
Sage Intacct is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, or belief; national, social, or ethical origin; age; physical, mental, or sensory disability; sexual orientation; gender identity and/or expression; marital, civil union, or domestic partnership status; past or present military service; HIV status; family medical history or genetic information; family or parental status including pregnancy; or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Sage Intacct will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.
Important E-Verify Information
As an equal opportunity employer, Sage Intacct is committed to a dynamic and diverse workforce. E-Verify Federal law requires Sage Intacct to confirm the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States. Sage Intacct will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee’s Form I-9 to confirm work authorization.
Please read the attached notices, available in English and Spanish, for important information.