Sr. Product Manager, Integrations
Today's businesses rely on tightly integrated products and services in order to streamline business processes, save costs, and provide insight to make better decisions.
In this Sr. Product Management role, you will drive and manage the requirements and roadmap for a number of our strategic integrations including those with 3rd party solutions, customer facing Sage Intacct services and other Sage products.
You will consult with clients, research business workflows and drive usability studies to recommend, design, and implement service integrations which streamline implementations, are configurable to meet varying customer needs, automate workflow processes, and are secure and supportable.
You will serve as the product owner for your area of leadership, coordinating product development teams and monitoring progress throughout the development cycle. You will manage pre-release product activities (beta, preview), and coordinate cross-functional teams for product launch and company readiness activities, including internal training.
In addition, you will work with other Sage Intacct application teams who manage their own integrated services to advocate and share best practices, promote consistency in user experience and address common issues across integrations.
- Collaborate with 3rd party solution provides, Sage / Sage Intacct infrastructure and applications teams to bring to market new services and enhance & maintain existing product integrations.
- Use available data and research to understand customer’s needs and how we can leverage business systems and processes to support them
- Drive creation of best practices documentation, use cases, and other supporting materials that make our customers successful
- Write detailed requirement documents that are necessary for the engineering organization to implement product and service integrations
- Coordinate with cross-functional teams to ensure a successful launch of solutions through training, support, and sales
- BA/BS in Computer Science or related technical degree required
- 5+ years of experience in product management, software engineering, or related fields
- Prior experience working for a SaaS/Cloud company, preferably on product integrations
- Strong knowledge of Salesforce
- Experience collaborating across product management as well as other teams, such as sales, marketing and support
- Familiar with modern, agile software/SaaS/Cloud development practices used to build and deploy web applications
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Leading personality to bring people from different departments together towards a common objective
- History of delivering customer needs into market leading solutions that exceed expectations
Recruitment Agency Policy
Sage Intacct does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees, or any other company location. Sage Intacct is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Our HR Privacy Notice discusses the information we collect from applicants and how we use it.
Equal Employment Opportunities
Sage Intacct is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, or belief; national, social, or ethical origin; age; physical, mental, or sensory disability; sexual orientation; gender identity and/or expression; marital, civil union, or domestic partnership status; past or present military service; HIV status; family medical history or genetic information; family or parental status including pregnancy; or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Sage Intacct will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.
Important E-Verify Information
As an equal opportunity employer, Sage Intacct is committed to a dynamic and diverse workforce. E-Verify Federal law requires Sage Intacct to confirm the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States. Sage Intacct will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee’s Form I-9 to confirm work authorization.
Please read the attached notices, available in English and Spanish, for important information.