Marketing Content Writer
Are you interested in a career in product marketing at a fast-growing Silicon Valley company named one of Glassdoor’s 2019 Best Places to Work and recognized as one of the Best Workplaces for Diversity by FORTUNE?
As a Marketing Content Writer, you will play an important role in our marketing collateral process to ensure the development of effective customer campaigns, product and industry content, and more.
- Work within the product marketing team to write and edit short- and long-form copy for demand-generation-focused content marketing
- Interview executives, customers, and subject matter experts and research topics to gather relevant information and support data for collateral copy
- Develop value-focused stories that highlight the ways our products and services impact customer success
- Write and edit copy for digital assets including general collateral, e-books, infographics, social media, website, data sheets, demo videos, and others as required
- Work collaboratively with the product marketing managers, industry marketers, creative directors, and designers to schedule and deliver on content development goals
- Maintain technical knowledge through on-going workshops, publications, or professional organizations
- Experience in writing, editing, or marketing communications
- Strong portfolio representing a range of writing that includes promotional, explanatory, presentation, and social media pieces
- Expertise creating content in Microsoft Word and PowerPoint
- Excellent communication skills for both published and presentation materials
- Ability to edit and provide constructive feedback in a team environment
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
- Experience writing about finance or high-tech industries a plus
- Degree in English, communications, journalism, or related field a plus
Recruitment Agency Policy
Sage Intacct does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees, or any other company location. Sage Intacct is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Our HR Privacy Notice discusses the information we collect from applicants and how we use it.
Equal Employment Opportunities
Sage Intacct is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, or belief; national, social, or ethical origin; age; physical, mental, or sensory disability; sexual orientation; gender identity and/or expression; marital, civil union, or domestic partnership status; past or present military service; HIV status; family medical history or genetic information; family or parental status including pregnancy; or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Sage Intacct will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.
Important E-Verify Information
As an equal opportunity employer, Sage Intacct is committed to a dynamic and diverse workforce. E-Verify Federal law requires Sage Intacct to confirm the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States. Sage Intacct will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee’s Form I-9 to confirm work authorization.
Please read the attached notices, available in English and Spanish, for important information.