Senior Manager, Creative (UX Designer)
Sage Intacct is looking for a Senior Manager, Creative UX Designer (Web, Brand & Marketing Design) who is passionate and experienced in leading and mentoring a small creative team. The Creative/UX team is responsible for owning the visual brand system, improving Sage Intacct’s web experience by creating UX-oriented design solutions that drive prospects, engagement, and conversion. As a creative leader and steward of the Sage Intacct brand, you will leverage your UX Design and Leadership skills to ultimately drive prospect engagement.
To be successful in this role, you will have the ability to balance high-level, holistic reasoning with detail-oriented design, push the boundaries, and have prior experience delivering creative design within SaaS companies. Passion and demonstrated experience in leading and mentoring an internal team to deliver a high output of deliverables and at high quality. Confident collaborating cross-functionally with multiple stakeholders and comfortable presenting creative work and using data to support design decisions.
- Inspire an internal design team (UX/UI Designer & Visual Designer), continually honing the craft and achieving a high bar of excellence across initiatives and mediums
- Effectively partner with external vendors as well as collaborate with internal marketing teams to support design initiatives and projects.
- Collaborate with a variety of colleagues across Sage Intacct’s business lines and provide strong partnerships with the aim of a cohesive and impactful omnichannel brand experience
- Act as a steward of the Sage Intacct brand
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams and lead creative briefing sessions cross-departmentally to clarify business needs and key deliverables
- Manage the overall administration of the creative team, including prioritization and objectives, budget, and the hiring and management of external vendors and freelancers
- Improve Sage Intacct web experience, and create experience-oriented design solutions that fulfill strategic business objectives while you direct all phases of creative work from wireframes through to production
- Leverage your marketing and design skills to understand who our prospects are and create web experiences that influence prospect engagement and conversion
- Take part in the preliminary planning of Sage Intacct website, meeting and discussing ideas related to the layout and organization of the website, style-guide an imagery uses.
- Optimize designs through analytics and user testing
- Oversee and execute the ideation, art direction, and design of web projects (ranging from brand identity to web design) from start to finish.
- The Senior Manager, Creative UX Design reports to the Senior Director, Digital Marketing.
- Bachelor's degree in Design or related field required
- 8+ years of creative design experience, in-house corporate environment or creative agency working with B2B SaaS/Software clients with at least 2 years experience in a creative design management position (direct reports and/or coaching and mentoring)
- Strong background with B2B SaaS companies
- Experience leading and managing different types of designers at different levels of experience and abilities with a passion for coaching and mentoring
- Experience with website graphics, website rebranding, and usability testing
- Experienced with creating web UX that drives engagement and conversion
- Experienced in owning a visual brand system
- Experience with graphic design tools; preferably Figma and Adobe Illustrator
- The ability to work within the existing Sage brand systems, while interpreting them in fresh and imaginative ways and pushing boundaries as the business evolves
- Strong portfolio showcasing strategic/conceptual thinking, design, and storytelling
- A self-starter with strong project management and organizational skills with the ability to prioritize competing projects and thrive under pressure
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate and build trusted relationships with multiple stakeholders at all levels of the organization
- Excellent communication, presentation, and storytelling skills with the ability to translate creative and technical concepts to non-creative teams
- Excellent collaboration skills at all levels of the organization
- Exceptional attention to detail
Recruitment Agency Policy
Sage Intacct does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees, or any other company location. Sage Intacct is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Our HR Privacy Notice discusses the information we collect from applicants and how we use it.
Equal Employment Opportunities
Sage Intacct is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, or belief; national, social, or ethical origin; age; physical, mental, or sensory disability; sexual orientation; gender identity and/or expression; marital, civil union, or domestic partnership status; past or present military service; HIV status; family medical history or genetic information; family or parental status including pregnancy; or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Sage Intacct will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.
Important E-Verify Information
As an equal opportunity employer, Sage Intacct is committed to a dynamic and diverse workforce. E-Verify Federal law requires Sage Intacct to confirm the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States. Sage Intacct will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee’s Form I-9 to confirm work authorization.
Please read the attached notices, available in English and Spanish, for important information.