Solution Excellence Engineer
As part of the Solution Excellence Team, you will work collaboratively across multiple departments to support the creation and maintenance of demo environments and other assets used by the Solution Consulting team. In this role, you will have an opportunity to define how the Solution Consulting team demonstrates the value of Sage Intacct to prospects and customers. You will be driven by the challenge of working in a fast-paced environment where there is always something new to learn about the product, the industries we serve and how customers use the solution. In this role, you will have an opportunity to learn from an experienced team, acquire new skills and make a meaningful contribution to the way the sales organization demos Sage’s products.
- Participate in the creation and maintenance of demo environments and related assets such as demo scripts, presentations and files
- Support demo environment build projects and product launch activities, including the creation of data sets, import files, transactions and reports
- Assist with research and documentation of industry-specific trends, benchmarks and pain points
- Provide demo environment support for the Solution Consulting team
- Troubleshoot issues with demo environments and work with related teams to resolve
- Learn about new products and features through trainings, certifications and hands-on experience
- Bachelors degree, Accounting/Finance or Information Services preferred
- 4-6 years experience in a pre-sales, accounting/finance or similar analytical role
- Ability to translate complex processes and workflows into simple, precise language
- Good understanding of cloud solutions and technology, including APIs
- Some experience with relational databases and/or programming
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
Recruitment Agency Policy
Sage Intacct does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees, or any other company location. Sage Intacct is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Our HR Privacy Notice discusses the information we collect from applicants and how we use it.
Equal Employment Opportunities
Sage Intacct is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, or belief; national, social, or ethical origin; age; physical, mental, or sensory disability; sexual orientation; gender identity and/or expression; marital, civil union, or domestic partnership status; past or present military service; HIV status; family medical history or genetic information; family or parental status including pregnancy; or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Sage Intacct will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.
Important E-Verify Information
As an equal opportunity employer, Sage Intacct is committed to a dynamic and diverse workforce. E-Verify Federal law requires Sage Intacct to confirm the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States. Sage Intacct will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee’s Form I-9 to confirm work authorization.
Please read the attached notices, available in English and Spanish, for important information.