Marketing Programs Manager, Switcher Campaigns
The Marketing Programs Manager, Switcher Campaigns, will design, develop, execute, and measure demand generation campaigns and programs producing qualified leads for the sales team. The Marketing Programs Manager has overall responsibility for highly targeted competitive displacement campaigns utilizing integrated campaigns, employing a wide range of tactics, that result in net new opportunities in the sales pipeline.
- Develop effective strategies for generating high quality leads, within the legacy competitive landscape, though the use of integrated demand generation campaigns encompassing email marketing, webinars, and a variety of other tactics to grow the sales pipeline
- Identify and target key legacy applications, by vertical, and message to appropriate pain points while positioning key Sage Intacct differentiators
- Drive end-to-end program execution: Initial program definition, creation of program components, execution processes, success measurement, reporting, and the documentation of key learnings
- Design, build and test campaign deliverables such as: email copy, landing pages, calls to action, email layouts, etc.
- Organize, maintain, and communicate a campaigns calendar reflecting all tactics to be used and the projected output from each
- Collaborate closely with cross-functional teams to improve campaign performance, velocity, and overall effectiveness
- Measure and report on performance of demand generation programs and campaigns using data contained in Marketo, Salesforce, and other MarTech platforms
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or related fields; MBA is a plus
- 4-7+ years of experience in B2B integrated demand generation campaigns utilizing email, webinars, digital mediums, 3rd party programs, ABM concepts, advanced, MarTech, etc.
- Proven track record of designing, implementing, and delivering effective and innovative marketing campaigns and programs that meet or exceed baseline metrics
- Demonstrated success in partnering and building a successful relationship with sales
- Unique ability to build, and continually expand, target account lists
- Strong understanding of demand generation, lead lifecycle, lead nurturing and the buyer’s journey
- Deep understanding of key metrics to gauge response rates across various tactics, as well as down funnel conversion rates for MQLs, SALs, and opportunities
- Experience in content marketing, audience segmentation and campaign analytics
- Excellent marketing project management skills to plan, execute and report on concurrent marketing projects and the ability to perform in a fast-paced and high energy environment
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills, including copy writing and proofreading.
- Self-motivated, hands-on, results-oriented, and a team player
- Proven ability to work in a demanding fast paced environment
Recruitment Agency Policy
Sage Intacct does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees, or any other company location. Sage Intacct is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Our HR Privacy Notice discusses the information we collect from applicants and how we use it.
Equal Employment Opportunities
Sage Intacct is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, or belief; national, social, or ethical origin; age; physical, mental, or sensory disability; sexual orientation; gender identity and/or expression; marital, civil union, or domestic partnership status; past or present military service; HIV status; family medical history or genetic information; family or parental status including pregnancy; or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Sage Intacct will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.
Important E-Verify Information
As an equal opportunity employer, Sage Intacct is committed to a dynamic and diverse workforce. E-Verify Federal law requires Sage Intacct to confirm the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States. Sage Intacct will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee’s Form I-9 to confirm work authorization.
Please read the attached notices, available in English and Spanish, for important information.