Regional Vice President, Sales
The Regional Vice President will be primarily responsible for leading and managing a sales team to meet and/or exceed monthly, quarterly and annual sales objectives. This role will be responsible for hiring, training, developing and managing a successful sales team that is focused on acquiring new clients, consistently exceeds quotas and delivers the highest levels of customer satisfaction. The ideal candidate has a deep understanding of the software industry, has a proven track record of building and leading teams and will incorporate creativity in their approach to driving the Sage Intacct brand.
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensures that they are communicated and implemented within the team
- Conduct one-on-one reviews with all sales reps to build more effective communications, to understand training and development needs, and to provide insight for the improvement of sales rep’s sales and activity performance; Coach direct reports regarding strategies to drive closure
- Conduct weekly forecast meetings to ensure business is tracking on a monthly cadence
- Develop and maintain strong partnerships across the Sage Intacct Ecosystem
- Ensure sales team is developing and executing against territory development plans to drive consistent pipeline generation
- Identify and make recommendations for improvement in the areas of Process, Efficiency, Productivity
- Learn and maintain in-depth knowledge of Sage Intacct products and technologies, competitors, industry trends
- Provide ongoing mentoring and development of sales team which includes recruiting, hiring and training new sales reps on the Sage Intacct sales process
- Provide sales leadership by participating and leading in prospect meetings or engaging other corporate resources as required
- Report sales activity and forecast to senior sales management to provide timely insight on trends and issues
- Up to 25%+ travel
- BS/BA in Business, Marketing or a computer-related field is required
- 3+ years of experience in SaaS sales management, preferably in enterprise applications/ERP, selling to SMB organizations.
- Demostrated track record of job stability and achievement.
- Ability to effectively hire and train new sales representatives
- Ability to speak about basic finance and accounting concepts and processes; experience and success selling to finance and the CFO
- Demonstrated ability to accurately forecast revenue monthly, quarterly, and annually
- Demonstrated ability to read, analyze, and interpret complex contracts, proposals, and other sales related documents
- Demonstrated ability to successfully negotiate complex sales cycles and contracts
- Demonstrated ability to successfully resolve situations that are broadly defined, complex, diverse, and occasionally unprecedented
- Demonstrated consistent proven track record of over achievement of quota expectations
- Demonstrated implementation and management of modern consultative sales methodologies, preferably including Selling Through Curiosity
- Excellent leadership, interpersonal & communication skills
- High business acumen is a must
- Must be able to thrive in a very fast paced environment
- Proven experience successfully leading quota carrying sales reps to over-achievement
- Self-starter, results driven, highly motivated, high energy, with a proven track record overachieving quota and revenue goals.
- Strong relationship building skills and overall comprehension of sales cycles
Recruitment Agency Policy
Sage Intacct does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees, or any other company location. Sage Intacct is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Our HR Privacy Notice discusses the information we collect from applicants and how we use it.
Equal Employment Opportunities
Sage Intacct is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, or belief; national, social, or ethical origin; age; physical, mental, or sensory disability; sexual orientation; gender identity and/or expression; marital, civil union, or domestic partnership status; past or present military service; HIV status; family medical history or genetic information; family or parental status including pregnancy; or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Sage Intacct will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.
Important E-Verify Information
As an equal opportunity employer, Sage Intacct is committed to a dynamic and diverse workforce. E-Verify Federal law requires Sage Intacct to confirm the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States. Sage Intacct will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee’s Form I-9 to confirm work authorization.
Please read the attached notices, available in English and Spanish, for important information.