Sr. QA Automation Engineer
The QA Automation Engineer will use both homegrown and Java/Selenium test tools(TestNG framework) The QA Automation Engineer will take ownership and build our automation test scripts, to ensure the highest quality and performance of our cloud computing financial management and accounting applications.
- Develop, manage, and maintain automated regression suites for functional, regression and performance testing.
- Work with the functional test teams to develop, maintain, and update automation framework, data and test scripts, which tie to the business cases.
- Work with development and create a suite of backend white box test scripts to test the data integrity of a system.
- Work with the functional test and development teams to develop effective test cases that can be used for feature testing.
- Work with customer support to help reproduce problems reported by customers.
- Consult with the project team on the design, development, and release of new / existing product functionality and upgrades.
- Report cases in bug tracking system and work with development in verifying the fixes and features.
- Work with release management team to generate build reports and certify builds for release.
- BE/BTech/MCA in Computer Science or related areas
- Minimum 6 years’ experience with Software Quality and testing methodologies
- Strong experience building automated test scripts using Java and Selenium in a BDD framework.
- Very adept at SQL, XML and custom tools
- Understanding and enhancing existing frameworks
- Very good understanding of different version control systems like -gitHub; CVS or SVN
- Familiarity with CI tools (Jenkins)
- Financial/Accounting application experience a plus
- Experience with testing/developing web-based application.
- Desirable : Experience in performance testing using any open-source technology
- Familiarity with unit test development
Recruitment Agency Policy
Sage Intacct does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees, or any other company location. Sage Intacct is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Our HR Privacy Notice discusses the information we collect from applicants and how we use it.
Equal Employment Opportunities
Sage Intacct is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, or belief; national, social, or ethical origin; age; physical, mental, or sensory disability; sexual orientation; gender identity and/or expression; marital, civil union, or domestic partnership status; past or present military service; HIV status; family medical history or genetic information; family or parental status including pregnancy; or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Sage Intacct will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.
Important E-Verify Information
As an equal opportunity employer, Sage Intacct is committed to a dynamic and diverse workforce. E-Verify Federal law requires Sage Intacct to confirm the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States. Sage Intacct will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee’s Form I-9 to confirm work authorization.
Please read the attached notices, available in English and Spanish, for important information.