The Instructional Designer/Instructor creates and delivers courseware to enable our customers, partners, and colleagues to be successful with Sage Intacct. The Instructional Designer/Instructor will collaborate with cross-functional team members such as product managers, partner enablement, implementation consultants, and support teams to determine requirements and ensure the accuracy and relevancy of course offerings. In addition to becoming an expert on the subject at hand, the Instructional Designer/Instructor designs and delivers training content in a variety of learning formats to meet training needs for new products and features, based on established curriculum and delivery standards.
- Manage course projects from inception and design phase to production and release
- Become the subject matter expert for assigned products, including deep product knowledge and the domain business knowledge it supports
- Act as an instructor for assigned products and display creativity to help customers, partners, and colleagues get measurably greater understanding and productivity with Sage Intacct
- Participate in release readiness activities of new products and product updates
- Quickly learn new product tasks, features, and processes required by various audiences and translate that information into courseware for Sage Intacct customers, partners, and colleagues
- Display passion to stay current on industry trends and related technology
- Work independently on the development and delivery of highly complex content, while maintaining touchpoints with key stakeholders
- Troubleshoot product and/or course activity errors, and escalate for resolution as appropriate
- Participate in Sage Intacct customer and partner events/conferences to develop, review, and deliver education sessions as needed
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a functional training role designing, developing, and maintaining technical hands-on instructor-led, and self-paced training, for an application software company
- Strong presentation, training, and group facilitation skills; competent with audience-engagement methods and techniques appropriate for all delivery types, including virtual classroom
- Agile approach to building and delivering content for quickly evolving products and features, iterating content as the product matures
- Ability to learn new products and features quickly; break down complex topics into logical sequences
- Hands-on experience with a variety of content authoring tools and knowledge of SCORM
- Understanding of Accounting concepts and processes
- Experience with a SaaS product
- Implementation experience of business solutions
Recruitment Agency Policy
Sage Intacct does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees, or any other company location. Sage Intacct is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Our HR Privacy Notice discusses the information we collect from applicants and how we use it.
Equal Employment Opportunities
Sage Intacct is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, or belief; national, social, or ethical origin; age; physical, mental, or sensory disability; sexual orientation; gender identity and/or expression; marital, civil union, or domestic partnership status; past or present military service; HIV status; family medical history or genetic information; family or parental status including pregnancy; or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Sage Intacct will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.
Important E-Verify Information
As an equal opportunity employer, Sage Intacct is committed to a dynamic and diverse workforce. E-Verify Federal law requires Sage Intacct to confirm the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States. Sage Intacct will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee’s Form I-9 to confirm work authorization.
Please read the attached notices, available in English and Spanish, for important information.