Corporate Account Manager, Emerging
As a Corporate Account Manager, you will have the exciting role of maximizing revenue from our customers through the sale of add-on subscriptions and renewals for Sage Intacct’s service offering. You are a critical team member in the continuing dramatic growth of Sage Intacct - the market leader in On-Demand Financial Management solutions.
- Manage all existing customers Renewals with emphasis on maximizing revenues from each customer
- Sell subscription renewals, add-ons and professional services, appropriate to customer requirements
- Understand Sage Intacct’s subscription based service and professional services offerings, be able to articulate their features and benefits, and provide appropriate solutions for a specific customer’s need
- Maintain knowledge of current products and pricing appropriate to closing sales
- Provide regular reporting on account status, issues, forecasts and activities
- Work with Customer Enablement Reps and other departments, such as Sales, Client Services, Engineering, Customer Support and Finance, in a professional and collaborative manner
- Keep abreast of the competition in order to position Sage Intacct products as the customer solution
- Strong sales and listening skills for the purpose of obtaining the maximum information from customers, generating customer interest, and closing sales
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to adapt to varying situations and personalities
- Self-motivated and proactive team member, who will utilize time efficiently, share knowledge, and be receptive to others’ ideas
Recruitment Agency Policy
Sage Intacct does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees, or any other company location. Sage Intacct is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Our HR Privacy Notice discusses the information we collect from applicants and how we use it.
Equal Employment Opportunities
Sage Intacct is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, or belief; national, social, or ethical origin; age; physical, mental, or sensory disability; sexual orientation; gender identity and/or expression; marital, civil union, or domestic partnership status; past or present military service; HIV status; family medical history or genetic information; family or parental status including pregnancy; or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Sage Intacct will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.
Important E-Verify Information
As an equal opportunity employer, Sage Intacct is committed to a dynamic and diverse workforce. E-Verify Federal law requires Sage Intacct to confirm the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States. Sage Intacct will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee’s Form I-9 to confirm work authorization.
Please read the attached notices, available in English and Spanish, for important information.