Middle Software Engineer (Cluj-Napoca or Remote Romania)
Intacct delivers a highly scalable & performant financial management solution build on multi-tenant SaaS and PaaS models. Intacct is built on a scalable, extensible platform that enables rapid application development. The Middle Software Engineers help to create these benefits and ensure that major projects build on and do not detract from the overall architecture.
The Software Engineer will contribute on the design and development of the frameworks that constitute the Intacct platform to enable high level of customization, flexibility, performance, scalability.
The Software Engineer is responsible for participation in the development of major Intacct features along with other Senior Software Engineers. The engineer will contribute on the overall process of development and delivery. The Software Engineer is responsible for coding standards, and overall consistency and quality of the final solution.
- Participate in design and development of major features
- Collaborate with Product Management and Operations to understand design and feature tradeoffs
- Participate in design scalable and repeatable solutions within each major feature
- Present architectural recommendations to Senior Software Engineers
- Create functional specifications and design
- Work with QA to ensure the quality of the features, including the creation and maintenance of test cases.
- BS or MS (MS preferred) in Computer Science
- Minimum 3+ years software engineering experience
- Experience developing Internet applications
- Strong knowledge and experience designing and developing Object Oriented applications
- Structured Query Language (“SQL”) skills and understanding of database/data modeling concepts, experience with Oracle is a plus
- Strong analysis, problem solving, and troubleshooting skills
- History of contribution in shipping high-quality, well-designed software products
- Strong communication skills.
Recruitment Agency Policy
Sage Intacct does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees, or any other company location. Sage Intacct is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Our HR Privacy Notice discusses the information we collect from applicants and how we use it.
Equal Employment Opportunities
Sage Intacct is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, or belief; national, social, or ethical origin; age; physical, mental, or sensory disability; sexual orientation; gender identity and/or expression; marital, civil union, or domestic partnership status; past or present military service; HIV status; family medical history or genetic information; family or parental status including pregnancy; or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Sage Intacct will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.
Important E-Verify Information
As an equal opportunity employer, Sage Intacct is committed to a dynamic and diverse workforce. E-Verify Federal law requires Sage Intacct to confirm the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States. Sage Intacct will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee’s Form I-9 to confirm work authorization.
Please read the attached notices, available in English and Spanish, for important information.