Sr. Product Marketing Manager – Non Profit and Healthcare
Are you interested in a career in product marketing at a fast-growing Silicon Valley company voted Best Place to Work nine years in a row and recognized as one of the Best Workplaces for Diversity by FORTUNE?
Sage Intacct is looking for a talented Sr. Product Marketing Manager to play an important role in leading product marketing for our Non-profit and Healthcare industry verticals. You will play a pivotal role in driving customer campaigns, product launches and updates, content creation, social media campaigns, webinars, web copy, competitive research, sales enablement and more to help us drive awareness, education, engagement and growth in these critical industries.
- Drive and manage product marketing campaigns and collateral tied to industry GTM planning
- Develop industry-specific content (ebooks, infographics, blog posts, competitive playbooks, sales decks and thought-leadership articles) to support lead generation campaigns, SEO, and sales enablement
- Performance mindset – understand how to get the most out of your marketing collateral by measuring results and taking steps to promote your content through social, email, web, partners, and sales.
- Manage projects and work cross-functionally with colleagues in industry marketing, corporate marketing, demand generation, product management, sales, customer success, and other departments to ensure timely completion of deliverables
- BA/BS in marketing, business, accounting or liberal arts; MBA a plus
- Industry experience in non-profit and/or healthcare (we also have roles open for professional services, software/SaaS, hospitality, Quickbooks, manufacturing, and wholesale distribution)
- CPA/Accounting experience a strong plus
- Strong balance of creative and analytical, as well as accounting/ERP and marketing
- 5+ years of experience in areas such as product marketing, content marketing, and copywriting
- Experience marketing accounting/financial business applications and/or SaaS experience highly desired
- Excellent writing skills and a passion for storytelling – your writing evokes a positive reaction that drives affinity for our brand and grows our pipeline of leads
- Strong project management skills and attention to detail
- Creative problem solver with strong analytical skills
- Ability to think strategically and execute tactically
- Ideally located in the SF Bay Area to work in San Jose, CA headquarters.
Recruitment Agency Policy
Sage Intacct does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees, or any other company location. Sage Intacct is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Our HR Privacy Notice discusses the information we collect from applicants and how we use it.
Equal Employment Opportunities
Sage Intacct is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, or belief; national, social, or ethical origin; age; physical, mental, or sensory disability; sexual orientation; gender identity and/or expression; marital, civil union, or domestic partnership status; past or present military service; HIV status; family medical history or genetic information; family or parental status including pregnancy; or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Sage Intacct will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.
Important E-Verify Information
As an equal opportunity employer, Sage Intacct is committed to a dynamic and diverse workforce. E-Verify Federal law requires Sage Intacct to confirm the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States. Sage Intacct will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee’s Form I-9 to confirm work authorization.
Please read the attached notices, available in English and Spanish, for important information.