The Support Specialist will respond to Sage Intacct Customer inquiries regarding the Sage Intacct SaaS software solution via logged cases, phone calls and chat. The Support Specialist will need to prioritize, manage their time effectively and multi-task on a daily basis. The Support Specialist will work collaboratively with the US support teams and collaborate with Partner Services, Engineering, and Product Management. The Support Specialist will be responsible for the daily support operations and may include such responsibilities as managing the case queue, phone activity, chat connections, and resource availability and scheduling.
- Assist customers, internal teams and co-workers on product related questions when using the Sage Intacct application
- Take on responsibilities to assist with the daily operations of support, such as case queue management, customer calls and customer case escalations.
- Manage cases and progress to resolution per established targets
- Assist others with case management and case progression, and escalate situations as needed.
- Daily Case Management, which includes:
- Maintaining, updating and prioritizing to meet the published SLA’s
- Logging cases with accurate and detailed information to provide a full record of each issue, the actions taken, document internal and external communications, and delivered resolution
- Escalating cases based on priority and business urgency as appropriate. Coordinating problem resolution across appropriate departments such as Engineering, QA and Product Management
- Contribute to the development of the knowledge base, self-help activities and tasks, and Community discussions
- Communicate new features to customers and stay current on releases
- As part of the Support team, provide support coverage to supplement the US hours and on a rotation basis provide weekend on call support.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Management Information
- System or equivalent experience. MBA (Finance) is a plus.
- 4+ years of experience in a customer service facing role or in customer software support is required
- Strong understanding of accounting and financial business operations
- Strong ability to troubleshoot complex issues and work effectively with the customer in a timely manner is a must
- For complex or urgent situations, strong ability to identify the issue, define, plan and communicate a course of action, and execute to plan
- Proven success in a team environment and collaborating across teams
- Demonstrated understanding of internet technologies including knowledge of web browsers, internet security settings, and common problems associated with both.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills is highly desired
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment and stressful situations is a must
- Self-starter, highly capable of learning quickly and research issues for which you may not have an immediate answer.
- Very strong English language written and verbal communication skills, including clear speaking voice and good use of grammar is required
- Highly enthusiastic, positive-minded, customer focused, service-orientated
- Ability to assess and recommend continuous process improvements of procedures or usage of tools. Including the ability to identify and define requirements for tools to enhance the ability of support to solve cases
- Strong understanding of the following would greatly enable the ability to troubleshoot and resolve customer issues is highly desirable
- internet technologies including knowledge of web browsers, internet security settings, and common problems associated with both;
- techniques, tools and abilities to troubleshoot software issues;
- understanding of the SaaS model
- Technical architecture of our Sage Intacct product solution.
Recruitment Agency Policy
Sage Intacct does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees, or any other company location. Sage Intacct is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Our HR Privacy Notice discusses the information we collect from applicants and how we use it.
Equal Employment Opportunities
Sage Intacct is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, or belief; national, social, or ethical origin; age; physical, mental, or sensory disability; sexual orientation; gender identity and/or expression; marital, civil union, or domestic partnership status; past or present military service; HIV status; family medical history or genetic information; family or parental status including pregnancy; or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Sage Intacct will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.
Important E-Verify Information
As an equal opportunity employer, Sage Intacct is committed to a dynamic and diverse workforce. E-Verify Federal law requires Sage Intacct to confirm the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States. Sage Intacct will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee’s Form I-9 to confirm work authorization.
Please read the attached notices, available in English and Spanish, for important information.