Client Service Manager - Integration
Does solving complex business problems and real world challenges interest you? Do you enjoy seeing the impact your contributions make on a daily basis? Are you passionate about using data analytics to provide game changing solutions to the Global 2000 clients? Do you thrive in a dynamic work environment that constantly pushes you to be the best you can be and more? Are you ready to work with smart colleagues who drive for excellence in everything they do?
In this client facing role, the individual will engage with cross functional groups that represent pre-clinical/discovery, clinical development, go-to-market, and post-market initiatives. As part of this engagement, the candidate will develop a strategic roadmap of analytics and subsequent deliverables that augment client capabilities in decision making across the drug development continuum. Following this foundation, the candidate will execute the set vision with a high standard of quality and adjust as needed relative to dynamic business priorities.
- All project team members at onsite & offshore
- Enterprise Architecture Teams
- Data Modelers
- Business Teams
- Upstream & Downstream Application teams
- PMO Teams - Internal & Client
- Operations support teams at Onsite and Offshore
What We Value
- Integrity: doing the right thing
- Solutions: solving core, complex business challenges
- Collaboration: working as one team
- Innovation: changing the game
- Transparency: communicating openly
- Enjoy & Celebrate: having fun
- Results-oriented and a self-starter who enjoys a challenge and needs minimal support and direction.
- Works well in structured environment handling multiple threads
- Takes initiative; challenges status quo
- Learns quickly; takes smart risks & experiments.
- Consulting skills; identifies key requirements in dynamic environments.
- Positive Attitude, Communication & Influence skills. Able to communicate effectively and credibly with clients, and other team members. Effective in both written and spoken communication.
- Stays the course despite challenges & setbacks
- Experience with Dell Boomi OR Mulesoft Integration Architecture on Salesforce implementation projects required.
- Strong experience in the Application Integration Architecture, API and Microservices architecture, Solution Design, and Development using SOA/EAI solutions.
- Deep understanding of CRM and how Salesforce can be used to support business processes. Broad knowledge of the entire Salesforce platform (Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, etc.) is beneficial.
- At least one project with Mulesoft experience is required.
- Experience with large Full Life Cycle (FLC) project implementations.
- Experience with all aspects of the system implementation process of system design, configuration, customization, integration, testing, and support including, but not limited to, gathering requirements, designing the future state solution, the development objects related to their process scope, as well as supporting testing and post-implementation support.
- Dell Boomi or Mulesoft certification highly preferred. Salesforce experience required, and certification preferred.
- Have excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written skills and the ability to interact with all levels of stakeholders, support personnel, and clients.
- Experienced in both Agile and waterfall methodologies.
- Proven ability to problem solve and understand how a business process can be enhanced and improved using integrations on Salesforce, and proven ability to identify and implement the most effective option.
- Refined the ability to document requirements for developers. The ability to code is not required; however, an understanding of what can be done with Apex/Visualforce/Web Services is required.
- Experience with working on onshore & offshore models is required.
- This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment, including but not limited to, computers, phones, and photocopiers.
- This position requires the frequent and repetitive use of a computer, keyboard, and mouse. Hand and finger dexterity is required.
- Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- Saama Technologies, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
- This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.