Product Manager -Clinical Operations
Product Manager, Clinical Operations
Work Location – Remote (From Home)
Saama focuses on the specific needs of pharmaceutical & biotech companies, delivering transformative business outcomes with our award-winning Life Science Analytics Cloud (LSAC). LSAC provides customers with the ability to leverage advances in technology, AI, and precision medicine to connect, contextualize, and analytically converse with all their drug development data assets. It accelerates time to market and positively impacts patient lives. The combination of Saama’s AI research, advanced technical & analytics capabilities, domain expertise across the drug development life cycle, and successful product co-development approach has made Saama a trusted partner and thought leader in the life sciences industry
Director or product operations will head the product management operations and will be part of product management to ensure superior operational delivery for product initiatives.
- Pharma Client Executives (C-Suite, SVP/VP, Directors)
- Industry Thought Leaders in the areas of Pharma IT, Safety, Commercial and Clinical
- Sales/Pre-Sales Executives
- Product/Client Implementation Teams
- Operations support teams at Onsite and Offshore
- Hands on Clinical Operations experience as a CRA/Study Manager or similar Clin Operations roles
- Core Clinical Research Domain Knowledge
- Responsible for the development and proposal of overall product strategies, innovation, presentation of marketplace outcome projections, as well as product culture development.
- Identifies and manages the on-going rationalization of the business’s products in order to ensure that there is efficiency and effectiveness in product management.
- Work closely with Sr. product managers in assisting and executing product tasks and requirements.
- Engage closely with the engineering team and other stakeholders (Analysts, Sales, Marketing, and Business teams) to guide ideas and products to launch.
- Coordinate with the engineering and QA department to deliver functional solutions
- Responsible to monitor the market, competitor activities, as well as any price movements and making recommendations that will be used in key decision making
- Drive client intelligence through the development of external and internal data sources that improve the business’s understanding of the product’s market, competitor activities.
- Define product roadmaps based on leadership's strategy and vision.
- Work with the business team and key stakeholders to define scope, costs, and timelines for updating existing products and implementing new products
- Work with the product design team to understand product feasibility and limitations.
- Work with the quality assurance team to ensure that the delivered system is properly tested and meets the product requirements
- Lifecycle product management, including support planning, maintenance, and end-of-life activities.
- This position manages a couple of Associates of the team and is responsible for the performance management and hiring of the Associates within that department.
- Additional responsibilities can be assigned based on project/function requirements by the respective reporting manager
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment, including but not limited to, computers, phones, and photocopiers.
This position requires the frequent and repetitive use of a computer, keyboard, and mouse. Hand and finger dexterity is required.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Saama Technologies, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, and transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
LSAC provides customers with the ability to leverage advances in technology, AI, and precision medicine to connect, contextualize, and analytically converse with all their drug development data assets. It accelerates time to market and positively impacts patient lives. The combination of Saama’s AI research, advanced technical & analytics capabilities, domain expertise across the drug development life cycle, and successful product co-development approach has made Saama a trusted partner and thought leader in the life sciences industry. Saama is committed to finding the best people because the innovations and discoveries that enabled together leads to better technologies, better treatments, and a better future