Motion Designer – Live Action
Since 2007, RUN Studios has created world-class creative content for prominent and emerging brands, bringing together talented artists, savvy producers, authentic storytelling, and business intelligence to tell compelling brand stories that evoke inspiration and engagement. With deep roots in video production and motion design, RUN Studios creates media across all channels, and serves as a strategic resourcing partner to build robust, agile, and inspired creative teams.
RUN Studios, and it’s client partner, a large online retailer headquartered in Seattle, are seeking a full-time Motion Designer who will create visually compelling experiences that drive engaging narratives.
Are you a creative, visual storyteller with high-end digital skills and extraordinary attention to detail? Are you a self-starter, with outstanding collaborative and communication skills who is also able to work independently from a team?
Our client's multimedia team is searching for an exceptional motion designer with a passion for creating innovative instructional, promotional, and original video content that enhances their customer’s experience. You are organized, obsessed with details, deadline driven and possess first class digital skills. You are responsible for managing the different stages of the creative process: conceptualization, storyboarding, animating, and have the essential ability to work out potential production roadblocks along the way.
As a Motion Designer, You Will
- Produce video graphics, graphic illustrations, 2D motion, 3D motion, templates and layouts for customer facing physical assets
- Collaborate with account managers and peers to deliver high-quality, scalable, on-brand graphic and motion design solutions
- Bring an understanding of the project scope and objectives
- Provide accurate time estimates for each part of the process
- Manage priorities and workload effectively to meet expectations and deadlines
- Proactively manage time and deadline driven, organized and detail obsessed
- Provide top notch interpersonal and communication skills and self-starters, and an ability to work independently from a group
As an Applicant, You Bring
- Experience with Premiere Pro, After Effects, Illustrator and Cinema 4D
- Minimum 3-5 years professional 2D and 3D motion graphics and animation experience
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in video editing in a deadline-driven media environment
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience working on live action projects
- High degree of attention to detail, while managing multiple video projects at once and receiving feedback from stakeholders
- Understanding of data and anecdotal feedback to steer future designs
- Experience delivering quality video content consistently, while adhering to guidelines and deadlines
- Demonstrated ability to quickly capture the attention of a large digital audience with short-form animated content
- An understanding of lighting, frame composition, and basic color theory
- Experience laying in audio splits/files over picture
- Ability to digest creative notes into precise tangible assets
- A motivated, versatile and highly organized approach, with an acute attention to detail to deliver work at a consistently high standard
- A collaborative attitude – hard working, level-headed, creative, and kind
If you are a passionate self-starter who thrives in a collaborative environment and approach your work with curiosity, confidence, and a dedication to the craft, we want to hear from you! Please submit your resume and link to your online portfolio to be considered.
RUN Studios is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, genetic information, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.