Rulesware is seeking a Technical Solution Architect with deep expertise in solution architecture in major corporate environments. You will achieve success by relying on your superior soft and hard skills to navigate and excel in our Agile and fast-moving technology culture. You will take a role partnering directly with our business stakeholders and technologists to translate business objectives into a robust, responsive, and secure architecture and design, that aligns to the end-state, through active business and technology partner engagement in an Agile and iterative delivery methodology.
Rulesware helps leading organizations achieve business transformation. We do it by developing and implementing strategic Pega applications that optimize business systems & processes. We ultimately help our clients to optimize their business processes, maximize efficiency, and ensure cost effectiveness.
We are proud to announce that in June of 2018 Rulesware received a prestigious Partner Award from Pega. We were recognized for Implementation Quality, something we hold near and dear to our hearts at Rulesware.
Rulesware CEO, Anthony Lee, said it best when he said, "I am thrilled that our team members' skills and dedication have been recognized by our software partner this year. I was told by Pega's Global Alliances team, that their customers and partners, as well as their employees doing work on-site, provided overwhelming praise for the quality of work Rulesware delivers, each and every day. I couldn't be more proud."
Rulesware is not just another Pega delivery firm. We deliver the highest quality Pega projects on time and on budget. Here’s what we often hear from new colleagues regarding their work experiences previous to joining Rulesware:
- I worked long hours each week with seemingly no end to it because we were fighting fires on a poor implementation
- We struggled to deliver on Pega projects because we didn’t use the Pega tools to validate our work
- My previous company’s approach was to do what the client wanted rather than consult with the client to determine the right solution
- The Pega knowledge on the teams where I participated was weak and caused additional work for me to resolve
- My previous employer was more interested in driving revenue than doing the right thing for the customer
Here are a few of the things that make us different:
- We don’t sub out people to other partners
- We don’t do staff augmentation
- We don’t sell a project without already having the staff available for the project
- We use the Pega tools to size a project and to ensure project integrity
- Simply put, we get it right the first time, on time and on budget
- We work to live, not live to work. The people in our lives are what’s more important to us.
Rulesware’s success in delivering Pega implementations is unsurpassed in the Pega community. We are extremely proud of our reputation for delivering world-class quality implementations on-time and on-budget. Our emphasis on nimble, common-sense solutions helps us to effectively apply the specialized knowledge of our experienced team. To reap the substantial benefits of a business transformation solution like Pega, you need to work with a team that that has the experienced in-house talent to ensure excellence. We’ve got it at Rulesware, and we do it right the first time.
Solution Architects Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Provide thought leadership to the immediate business and technology organization to influence a deeper understanding of the platform’s capabilities, higher quality products and improved agility,
- Develop a deep understanding of the business domain and enterprise technology inventory to craft a technical solution roadmap that achieves business objectives, maximizes reuse, and protects the ecosystem.
- Drive technical designs to consensus and approval as a leader within our clients’ cross-functional technology team.
- Design and oversee end-to-end technical solutions that provide frameworks, interfaces, and services that can be leveraged and extended for future requirements.
- Leads, collaborates, and communicates the architectural vision and governance models to architecture, development, and executive teams across our clients’ office of the CIO and other Technology Domains.
- Produce diagrams, reference architecture, domain models, and other artifacts that describe complex problems and sprawling end-to-end solutions.
- Provide regular high-level communications to the executive staff and detailed communications to company-wide stakeholders
- Work with Development Managers, Program Managers, Architects, Lead Engineers, Product Owners, and OE in scoping, phasing, and sizing major company-wide product launches
- Deliver high quality products within aggressive timelines, with little or no guidance
- Proactively engage with other team-members and cross-functional teams to ensure all open issues are identified & resolved.
- Possess advanced understanding of and experience with one or more corporate functions architecture, such as HR, Finance, Legal, or Credit Operations
- Leverage organization savvy to connect the dots, expose product and delivery opportunities, and then execute.
- Obtain good hands on experience by learning Pega BPM technologies and emerging/shadowing in actual project development
- Achieve advanced technical skills and architect-level expertise over a period of time with Pega Platform and Applications
- Mentor and empower other less senior resources by providing technical mentoring and guidance
- 8+ years of software and systems engineering experience with at least 6 years of architecting, designing and delivering enterprise-grade, distributed, mission-critical infrastructure and applications.
- Fluent in navigating build versus buy product and architecture evaluations
- Multiple years in an architecture role within an Agile Product Development organization.
- Deep SOA, Messaging, and Asynchronous event processing experience or experiences with Microservice Architecture
- Must possess a proven track record of developing business vision, developing technical and systems architectures to address that vision, and communicating that vision with technologists and Product Owners to make that vision a reality
- Must exhibit strong leadership and exceptional technical skills
- Must be passionate about providing world-class solutions for internal employees and millions of customers across the world
- Must possess a track record of innovation and execution in a high-pressure environment
- Make timely, high-quality decisions, based on limited information
- Proficient using industry standards and technical expertise to establish best practices and strategic technical solutions.
This role requires 50% to 80% travel depending on project needs, to client sites based in North America (USA/Canada).
If you want to be part of quality implementations and be recognized for the great work you do .. Rulesware is for you!