Junior General Accountant
RULESWARE LATIN AMERICA: WHAT WE DO AND WHO WE ARE
We’re building a family here.
It feels better to go to work when you love the people you’re working with. And at Rulesware, we function as a family. We’re equals here, promoting gender equality and respect for all: you’ll have as much access to our senior team as to your colleagues worldwide. We treat our clients like family, too. No quick projects for us just to make a dollar. We aim to–and do–earn our customers’ loyalty and love.
Rulesware is an organization of highly experienced thought leaders who enable agile business process through the implementation of BPM technology. As a growing provider of Business Process Management consulting services, Rulesware is seeking qualified candidates for full-time work as an Accountant within our Finance practice. Our unique market allows our company much potential to grow and succeed.
Key functions of the Accountant role:
- Bookkeeping, management of legal and accounting books (general journal/ledger, others)
- Payroll calculations - IMSS and ISR according to Mexican laws
- Tax determination, Income Tax, VAT, VAT refunds, filing of annual tax returns
- Preparation of Financial Statements
- Monthly financial close and annual financial statements
- Following of internal policies for security of financial information
- Knowledge of business responsibilities to be presented every year like business license renewal, etc
- Customer confidence and protection of operations by keeping financial information confidential
- Driven by teamwork by accomplishing related results as needed.
Skills and qualifications:
- English 80% or above
- Accounting Degree
- Proactive and enthusiastic
- General math skills
- Focused on goal achievement
- Strong experience with Microsoft Office
- Ability to multitask
- Recently graduated from accounting or at least 1 year of work experience as a corporate accountant
- Strong verbal and written communication skills